R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 06-07-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via ICQ to copter Send a message via Yahoo to copter
Default 1:10 Electric Offroad EC Warm Up Race

1:10 Electric Off road European Championship Warm Up race is held this weekend at Vaasa, Finland.

We are going to test live video streaming during the weekend. Same system will be used during the main event and to make sure that everything works like supposed; we are testing it now.

So I hope that you have a chance to try it during the weekend and give us feedback about it, so we change fix problems that you encounter.

Stream will be available on Saturday and Sunday from 7AM to 7PM EET. I will also post more information to here about the status of the stream during weekend.

More information and instructions how to open the stream can be found from official race site: http://www.wasacross.com/index.php?id=59

Best Regards,
Chief Timekeeper / 1:10 Electric Off Road European Championship 2007
copter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Hi Copter, Unfortunately we can't make it to the warmup - costs are just too high, also it's a National this weekend in the UK. But we're looking forward to the Euros.

I heard there might be internet access at the venue? is this true, or perhaps only for the race organisers?
oople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:54 AM   #3
Tech Apprentice

You heard right. We are going to have public WLAN at the main event that will give internet access to to everybody for free. We should have enough bandwidth to serve everybody since one of the biggest service providers here is sponsoring the event.

If I guess right, you are thinking about updating your site during the main event. If you have any special needs etc, please contact me and I'll try to fix whatever you need.

I understand that you cannot get here for the Warm Up Race, but if possible try the live video from UK during the weekend. We have tested it here in Finland already, but naturally I'm interested how it works from abroad.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #4
Tech Apprentice

Stream is UP!
Old 06-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #5
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i get video... is there any sound/commentary?
GymBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 01:23 AM   #6
Tech Apprentice

Sorry, there is no audio at the moment. There will be later, but at the moment we are missing required cable to connect proper audio feed.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:11 AM   #7
Tech Addict

Hi copter - thats fantastic, I want to update my website yes. That's much better than having to drive around searching for an open wifi to connect to!

Really looking forward to it
oople is offline   Reply With Quote