R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 03-31-2003, 06:55 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Default Losi XXX-NT Tank

Hi, Both me and my friend are having messy problems with the tank on our Losi's, It just squirts fuel out of the pressure line, into the pipe then out again just for fun, I looked at the pressure nipple and it goes straight down to the bottom of the tank... Which is the problem. Does anyone know if Losi revised the tank or anything or any solutions to the problem?? I am losing a great ammount of fuel just working on the truck or trying to start it, Not to mention the ammount of mess its causing and the health hazards.

Thnx
Ashalak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 09:19 AM   #2
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

I have never seen that problem on the Losi tanks, not even on the older NXT, or GTX. I think what you should do is cut about a 1/8" piece of fuel tubing, and put it over your backpressure fuel tubing where it goes over the nipple. This will ensure that you have a much tighter bond on there, and hopefully eliminate your problem. The pressure line will always run to the bottom/back of the tank, because that's where the fuel goes, that's why there is a small gas catch right by the nipple so when you are under breaking you will still have a fuel supply. I have a very vague idea of your problem, but hopefully that will help.
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote