Like Tree119Likes

JConcepts Thread

Reply

Old 02-27-2019, 08:25 AM
  #9826  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 997
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

PW - can you confirm that the 3326 rear wheel & matching front 3327 wheels are now both the same colour and finish? When viewed on A Main for example, they appear different - a blue-ish white (3326) vs. a grey-ish white (3327). TIA.
HeavyD99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:37 AM
  #9827  
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,498
Default

Originally Posted by HeavyD99 View Post
PW - can you confirm that the 3326 rear wheel & matching front 3327 wheels are now both the same colour and finish? When viewed on A Main for example, they appear different - a blue-ish white (3326) vs. a grey-ish white (3327). TIA.
The 3326W wheels we currently have in stock are more of a bright white and the 3327W are currently out of stock, but they were also the matching bright white. I can't speak for A-mains current inventory, but the pictures on their site are probably 5+ years old...lol
HeavyD99 likes this.
PW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:07 PM
  #9828  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
1/4milecrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 1,183
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

No P2 for a B64 in the works? I hate having mix-match bodies and want to try something other than the F2
1/4milecrazy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:31 PM
  #9829  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 196
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post
No P2 for a B64 in the works? I hate having mix-match bodies and want to try something other than the F2
Probably not. The b64d is discontinued and a new car is expected soon. No reason to make new parts for an old car
Di_spencer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:15 PM
  #9830  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (91)
 
Ostach24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,739
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Bob Barry View Post
S1 on the YZ4 was to give it a distinct look. At least that's what Ryan said when asked. I haven't tried anything other than the F2 on it but I will be trying the S1 too.

I ran them back to back and the s1 body feels like it gives more rear end grip. I ran the f2 for 2 mins switched bodies, ran the s1 for 2 mins and then back to the f2.
Through the technical stuff I noticed no difference, but where I did notice a different was in the high speed sweeper. The f2 was a bit skatey and the back end wanted to break loose and slide around. The s1 the back end felt planted. Thought Id share for anyone else out there wondering like I was.
Bob Barry likes this.
Ostach24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:24 AM
  #9831  
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,498
Default

Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post
No P2 for a B64 in the works? I hate having mix-match bodies and want to try something other than the F2
No; as Di_spencer mentioned, the B64 is being replaced by a new car very soon
PW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:00 AM
  #9832  
mes
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,481
Default

Edit: nevermind...

Last edited by mes; 03-05-2019 at 06:50 AM.
mes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 06:17 AM
  #9833  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,599
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ostach24 View Post


I ran them back to back and the s1 body feels like it gives more rear end grip. I ran the f2 for 2 mins switched bodies, ran the s1 for 2 mins and then back to the f2.
Through the technical stuff I noticed no difference, but where I did notice a different was in the high speed sweeper. The f2 was a bit skatey and the back end wanted to break loose and slide around. The s1 the back end felt planted. Thought Id share for anyone else out there wondering like I was.
Thanks for the feedback. I actually ordered one to be painted up because I think they look cool
Bob Barry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:10 PM
  #9834  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Kingsport, TN (Still SC tho)
Posts: 855
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Anybody know the max height of a 4s lipo that will fit under the Mugen S15 nitro body?
qstorm777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 03:57 AM
  #9835  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
MiCk B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 185
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Hi,


What are the difference between the 2445 Servo Mount Bracket B5 and the 2567 B6 | B6D | B6.1 Servo Mount Bracket.

Is there any way to tell them apart?

MiCk B. :-)
MiCk B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 07:43 AM
  #9836  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 196
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MiCk B View Post
Hi,


What are the difference between the 2445 Servo Mount Bracket B5 and the 2567 B6 | B6D | B6.1 Servo Mount Bracket.

Is there any way to tell them apart?

MiCk B. :-)
The b5 servo bracket has a longer distance between the mounting point on the chassis and the mounting for the servo than the b6 bracket does. This means it pushes the servo farther forward. A b6 on will fit a b5 but a b5 one won't fit a b6.
​​​​​
Di_spencer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 07:57 AM
  #9837  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
MiCk B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 185
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Di_spencer View Post
The b5 servo bracket has a longer distance between the mounting point on the chassis and the mounting for the servo than the b6 bracket does. This means it pushes the servo farther forward. A b6 on will fit a b5 but a b5 one won't fit a b6.
​​​​​
Cheers,

MiCk B. :-)
MiCk B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:28 PM
  #9838  
Tech Rookie
 
bmxguy73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Default

New J Concepts p2k body for the b6/b6.1.. love the sleek astro look

P2K - B6.1 Body | JConcepts



ddd228 likes this.
bmxguy73 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:12 AM
  #9839  
mes
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,481
Default

Will the 3162 stadium truck swaggers be back in stock soonish or are they going to be replaced by something else?
Thanks in advance, Paul!
P. S. What's the reason for holding back the identity of the new German JConcepts distributor? I thought the silly season was over...
mes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:48 AM
  #9840  
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,498
Default

Originally Posted by mes View Post
Will the 3162 stadium truck swaggers be back in stock soonish or are they going to be replaced by something else?
Thanks in advance, Paul!
P. S. What's the reason for holding back the identity of the new German JConcepts distributor? I thought the silly season was over...
I think carpet tires are coming in the end of this week or next, so 2 weeks...

I just didn't think it was my place to say who it is until they make the announcement themselves. My guess is they want to be 100% ready to start shipping once the announcement is made....I didn't want to let the cat or "Dog" in this case out of the bag
mes likes this.
PW is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service