Old 06-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

X3
Old 06-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by J_P
Why????
Oh yea, also it makes a better handling car. No really.
Back in the day we ran RC10 World's Cars with a solid crank and no servo saver. It made the car more responsive obviously, and I didn't worry about the servo (stop hitting things and run Airtronics servos). Then Associated offered a GOOD servo saver (does anybody remember the plastic ones you had to zip-tie to make them less soft?), and I realized that the car was better on high bite and rough tracks.
If you run indoor clay tracks I would recommend trying something like this. Especially if the surface gets a little rough.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:13 PM
J_P
Tech Addict

X4
Old 06-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AzBobby
one of these days i will quite calling Brad my friend Brian. anyways someone a few posts back asked if it was true that AE/ Thunder Tiger had bought or taken control of Jconcepts.
One of the rumors flying around, that I can speak to, we werent bought by TTR.

Originally Posted by Kevin Boyle
I am not sure if there is anything going on @ JConcepts except business as usual? Jason is my friend and I will always support him and his company

Other than releasing new great products, nothing really, haha. Good to have guys like you supporting us Kevin!

Later
Kevin Boyle
Originally Posted by Kinson
X2
You too Kinson!

The same goes for Bobby and J_P, and anyone else who does!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

that is fantastic news.

unfortunatly you left the door open abit for more speculation, in that someone else has bought into or in full of Jconcepts.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

that is fantastic news.

unfortunatly you left the door open abit for more speculation, in that someone else has bought into or in full of Jconcepts.
JConcepts is still JConcepts, end of story. Hows that? Hahah. I didnt post that to open up a can of worms, because there is no can of worms. The people who speculate about things, usually know the least about what is really going on...
Old 06-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

On a more "fun" note, we have an upcoming race! Jason posted this blurb over on rc10b4.com, so I figured I would relay the information. The website will be finished soon, and I'll definately post again when its done.

Jason: Racers of all skill level are invited to participate where "The Powers Explode" at the JConcepts Clash at Lake Park in Lutz, FL. December 7-9th, 2007.

IFMAR World Champions - National Champions, they have all raced at Lake Park. However, this event is about nitro and electric racers of any skill level. The Hurricane R/C Club has the facility and history - It's up to you to bring the driving. All the greats have raced at Lake Park - you should too!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Andy i see your in here now. you know anything about a fuse in the M11 near the charging jack?
Old 06-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
On a more "fun" note, we have an upcoming race! Jason posted this blurb over on rc10b4.com, so I figured I would relay the information. The website will be finished soon, and I'll definately post again when its done.

Jason: Racers of all skill level are invited to participate where "The Powers Explode" at the JConcepts Clash at Lake Park in Lutz, FL. December 7-9th, 2007.

IFMAR World Champions - National Champions, they have all raced at Lake Park. However, this event is about nitro and electric racers of any skill level. The Hurricane R/C Club has the facility and history - It's up to you to bring the driving. All the greats have raced at Lake Park - you should too!
I had the pleasure of racing with Masami Hirosaka there in the mid 90's. After qualifying one nite he put on a great show. He drives with a stick radio. So he took a chair on to the drivers stand, sat down and put his transmitter on the deck in front of him. He then proceeded to drive with his bare feet! He was actually turning competitive times too!
Old 06-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Andy i see your in here now. you know anything about a fuse in the M11 near the charging jack?
Im actually still using the M8, havent felt the need to upgrade yet. Maybe shoot Airtronics a call?

Originally Posted by mfishel
I had the pleasure of racing with Masami Hirosaka there in the mid 90's. After qualifying one nite he put on a great show. He drives with a stick radio. So he took a chair on to the drivers stand, sat down and put his transmitter on the deck in front of him. He then proceeded to drive with his bare feet! He was actually turning competitive times too!
There were a couple of pictures of that from the Cactus classic as well, truly amazing stuff!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by AndyMoore

Andy,

How far is this race from SCORE in GA? The only reason is the Express on road race is the same weekend and is closer to my home. I might swing this race if I can plan a family trip to HHI.

Let me

Thanks
Kevin Boyle

Last edited by Kevin Boyle; 06-25-2007 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Kevin, I know i can hit the GA state line from tampa in just under 4hrs, running 7--75 the whole way.. hope this helps
Old 06-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hey andy,
do you guys have a body that will fit the LRP sphere TC speedo for the B4? the stock body is maybe 2mm shy of fitting.it touches the fan.thanks.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

j,just cut the body to go around the fan and then shoe goo a new piece above the fan
Old 06-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kevin Boyle
Andy,

How far is this race from SCORE in GA? The only reason is the Express on road race is the same weekend and is closer to my home. I might swing this race if I can plan a family trip to HHI.

Let me

Thanks
Kevin Boyle
You MUST attend this race, haha. According to mapquest, its roughly 5 and a half hours, a breeze

Originally Posted by jabroni racing
Kevin, I know i can hit the GA state line from tampa in just under 4hrs, running 7--75 the whole way.. hope this helps
Originally Posted by protc3
hey andy,
do you guys have a body that will fit the LRP sphere TC speedo for the B4? the stock body is maybe 2mm shy of fitting.it touches the fan.thanks.
I think the scooped body might work, just do a test fit first. I know my sphere 06 with the heatsink just touched the body, and the tc spec with the fan is about the same height.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.