Like Tree387Likes

JConcepts Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

They're also offering various high downforce wings, as well as a front wing for a b4. Kinda interesting how things go....
Old 04-18-2007, 09:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

I saw that last night. I know it is getting harder to come up with new ideas but there must be at least part of you guys that feels good to know he big guys seem to be taking thier cues from you. I have always loved your stuff. I would say i like supporting the "little guy" although you guys are not so little anymore. As sonn as the tires come out there will be no PL on the car at all anymore.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tcmerf
I saw that last night. I know it is getting harder to come up with new ideas but there must be at least part of you guys that feels good to know he big guys seem to be taking thier cues from you. I have always loved your stuff. I would say i like supporting the "little guy" although you guys are not so little anymore. As sonn as the tires come out there will be no PL on the car at all anymore.

It is definately nice to see that in some areas the tables are turning. Heck, Hot Bodies "borrowed" almost the entire design for the 4wd car from ours.

We definately apprecaite your support and we wouldnt be around if it werent for guys like yourself. In fact, before I started working at JConcepts, I was a diehard supporter, so I know what you mean.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

currently i own a duratrax one and its just too highif the proline car stand looked a bit lower like the JC one id probably buy it but.....the car stand looks alot more taller than the JC one.

if the JC one came with grips id probably buy one,simply coz its looks a hell of alot lower than the other ones out there

i think all this new that JC is bringing out is great and when i save up my $$$$$ ill probably buy a bag aswell as the car stand,

great work boyz,keep it up
Old 04-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Boony
currently i own a duratrax one and its just too highif the proline car stand looked a bit lower like the JC one id probably buy it but.....the car stand looks alot more taller than the JC one.

if the JC one came with grips id probably buy one,simply coz its looks a hell of alot lower than the other ones out there

i think all this new that JC is bringing out is great and when i save up my $$$$$ ill probably buy a bag aswell as the car stand,

great work boyz,keep it up
JC makes two stand an 8th scale stand and a 10th scale stand. The 10th scale stand is lower then the 8th scale one. You could probably find some "grips" at Home Depot or the hardware store.

Gotta order my stand soon...
Old 04-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

I cant wait for the tires. By the way i ordered a Mugen MBX5R heavy duty and a black wing last night. Everything in stock?

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
It is definately nice to see that in some areas the tables are turning. Heck, Hot Bodies "borrowed" almost the entire design for the 4wd car from ours.

We definately apprecaite your support and we wouldnt be around if it werent for guys like yourself. In fact, before I started working at JConcepts, I was a diehard supporter, so I know what you mean.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by AZRCaddict
JC makes two stand an 8th scale stand and a 10th scale stand. The 10th scale stand is lower then the 8th scale one. You could probably find some "grips" at Home Depot or the hardware store.

Gotta order my stand soon...
Exactly, well said!

[tcmerf] -Everything is definately in stock, but I didnt see your order yet, haha. We're a little backlogged, due to IT issues. It should be sent out tomorrow.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Andy,

I picked up the other set of wrenches. Do you see some nut drivers and flat head screw drivers down the line?

Later
Kevin Boyle
Old 04-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Andy,
Do you think you guys would ever do a body for the XX4?
Thank you
Dave
Old 04-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kevin Boyle
Andy,

I picked up the other set of wrenches. Do you see some nut drivers and flat head screw drivers down the line?

Later
Kevin Boyle
I know nus-sing...

Seriously though, I really dont know what are plans are as far as expanding the tool line. There are quite a few other projects that need to be addressed before that, so it may be a while, if at all.

[dragracer72nova] -I know that a lot of those cars have been sold over the years, but its a tough call to make if the body really would catch on. Im not denying the possibility, Im just saying that a strong need has to be expressed before anything can happen.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Andy
Do have any idea when the bj4 we will be ready for the guys on the pre order List. I heard you say there in stock just email did that and no buggies
what seem to the be the Problem with getting them in stock .I see that hot bodies is coming out with a new 4wd and number of others cars or in stock to be bought but yours is still net readily or easy to order.

What’s up Andy?
Old 04-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I just got the imperial and metric wrenches too (today). They are awesome... Nice handles and the bags are cool!

I dig my t-shirt too. Wore it up to the pub for dinner tonight... word.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1166
Andy
Do have any idea when the bj4 we will be ready for the guys on the pre order List. I heard you say there in stock just email did that and no buggies
what seem to the be the Problem with getting them in stock .I see that hot bodies is coming out with a new 4wd and number of others cars or in stock to be bought but yours is still net readily or easy to order.

What’s up Andy?
Im looking at a stack of kits right now alloted for the pre-order list, so we do have kits here. Another run will be ready soon (today or monday). We do have a new person answering some of our emails, so there may have been some confusion as to what exactly you were asking about. Quite a number of emails went out the other day, so we are working the list to the finish. This isnt the best way, but if you want email notification AS SOON as kits are ready to go, then place your name on the pre-order list. Its no the best solution as we are trying to get rid of it, but it is the fastest way to know.

[B4Bandit] -Im glad you like the new stuff, how did the carrier bag look when it showed up? Did it ship alright? Let me know, thanks!
Old 04-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Hey Andy,

When placing an order on the JConcepts website for items not listed like the rear swaybar and metal slipper hardware, how do you recommend doing it with their payment system?
Old 04-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ApexSpeed
Hey Andy,

When placing an order on the JConcepts website for items not listed like the rear swaybar and metal slipper hardware, how do you recommend doing it with their payment system?
You can just email and get a paypal invoice, or get an invoice and then send payment.

The slipper hardware is actually on the site:

Click Here

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.