R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 02-10-2007, 06:59 AM   #16
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Sanwa Airtronics has a great service department. All you had to do was send it in to Airtronics with your receipt and it would had been repaired or replaced.
t4usee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:07 AM   #17
40%
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4usee
Sanwa Airtronics has a great service department. All you had to do was send it in to Airtronics with your receipt and it would had been repaired or replaced.
I was expecting to get a 1 to 1 replacement caus i went back the same day i bought it. But the shop insisted they sent it for repairs themselves and a year later i still have no servo . i already banned myself to buying anything from the shop
40% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:18 AM   #18
Tech Master

http://www.machinesrchobbies.com

We list the stock on every part. If something is on back order, e-mail us for a ETA. Also, if you don't see what you want, e-mail us the part # and we may have it in shop but not on the web site.

Good Pro Shops are better for racers then huge general hobby sites like Tower. Pro Shops have the specialty racing items that the general R/C public does not buy, only hard core racers.

And be careful when you see super low prices. They are usually a small shop that does not even have the item in stock. But once they get your money, then they order it. It may be 2 weeks before you actually get it or longer if the distributor is out at the time. While at shops with a large inventory (we have over $200,000 in stock) you can even get same day shipping.
Machine's R/C H is offline   Reply With Quote