Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rc10b

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 09:34 PM
Tech Adept

Default rc10b4

i ordered a rc10 b4 today and i cant decide what motor,radio,esc,or battery pack to get. can someone please help me out here? price wont matter much to me cause money isnt a problem.

Thanks

Last edited by buggyman81; 03-08-2003 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-17-2003, 12:17 AM
Tech Initiate

i really have no clue as i just got into the scene. I've seen some pics of the new buggy. I think it looks great. You'll hae to post some pics when you get it together. I might get on down the road
Old 03-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Are you gonna bash or race?
Old 03-25-2003, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

im goin to race
Old 03-25-2003, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

if you go with any of the big name stuff-novak, trinity, or orion ect. you wont go wrong. in my xxxt i run airtronics m8 with the novak switch, novak fm recever ( the one that you can dial in the freq.-no more crystals and waiting for a freq. clip) airtronics servo- i cant remeber the numbers on it off hand) and a keyence speed control (i think this is one of the best speed controls on the market now.), for batt. i use orion 3000hv's just because i havent gone to get the 3300's and for a motor i run the orion core stock (this motor makes my truck realy fast with great accel out of the corners) im probly going to get a xxx or xxx4 soon and will go with the same stuff. this is just my 2 cents but hope this helps
Old 03-27-2003, 06:39 AM
Tech Adept

You should also decide if you are gonna race stock or modifed as that of course will determine your motor. As far as ESC I use a novak Gt-4 but have also heard that the Keyence brand of ESC are awesome, I plan to try one soon. 3300 gp's seem to the the battery of choice, as far as brands, I run pro-match with great results, of course trinity,orion, reedy are all great but tend to cost a bit more. The Airrtonics M8 is a great remote you could also consider the a Kopropo or futaba. If possible try to look at the remotes in person and pick one that feels good in your hand. Have you already purchased a charger? Tools are always a good investment as well.

Hope this helps
Matt