Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10GT Factory team Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 09:33 AM
Tech Adept

Default RC10GT Factory team Question

I have been trying to sell my brand new RC10GT FT NPS truck With OS.12 CVR motor M8 radio and a whole racing setup on the for sale forum on RC Tech and Ebay. I have had no luck at all for the past 3 weeks. Can anyone please tell me is the RC10GT truck not good any more. Is there something wrong with it? Or the motor or M8 radio system starter box charger servos. I just can't figure it out. Maybe some of you can give me some good answers to why I can't sell it. The whole package price is 525.00 And everything is brand new never used. I also have pictures I have put on the forum. HELP!! I am not trying to sell this here just looking for info and giving all the info to understand my question.
Attached Thumbnails RC10GT Factory team Question-dsc00004.jpg  
Old 02-10-2003, 01:05 PM
Tech Rookie

I thinks it that people dont have that much money to spend....Those people that do usually go buy it new.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

Default Everything is new

This is what I do not understand. Everything is brand new. This truck or motor has not ever seen nitro. I just bought EVERYTHING in DEC. and JAN. I spent over 950.00+ dollars on everything. For 500.00 dollars I would think it is a good deal. The radio and truck alone new cost over 500.00 if you look on tower.
Old 02-10-2003, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

would u sell the CVR and the GT seperate?
Old 02-10-2003, 04:11 PM
Tech Adept

Default Yes

I will take 290. for both. Or 240.00 for the truck spring sets and Reciever pack and 75.00 for the motor all + frt. I would rather sell them together.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

My advise is to simply break up the package....rc10gt, engine, radio on Ebay. Most people do not want RTR's, or if they do they dont want to lay down the coin for what its really worth. I believe you will actually get more money if you break it up into seperate auctions.
Also just a word of advise, if you sell things on any forum, make sure you get your payment first, The thing I like about ebay is that every auction is insured by Loids of London. Trust me I actually had a deal go bad, and had to go through the process of getting insurace to reimburse me, took a few months but got my money finally!
Old 02-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks

It looks as if that is what I will have to do.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well, I think you will have to break it up also. I just bought another GT FT and I paid $175 for it with a cv-hyper .12, high torque steering servo, 2 starter boxes, 20 pair of tires (all good condition), minus radio and reciever. The truck is clean and needed a few things but all in all it was a good deal. The guy wanted $300 originally but I talked him down because GT's arent worth that much IMHO. Good luck selling.