R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 10-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to Driver1
Default WinterFest 2006 at Planet R/C Raceway

Right on the heels of our Winter Points Series announcement, we would like to announce our annual WinterFest race to be held December 8th through 10th.
Again thanks to all our supporters, and visit our website (www.planetrcraceway.com) for printable entry forms and all info.
Driver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
Tech Master

Just a note on track layout situation. The 3rd round of the Winter Points Series is the weekend preceeding WinterFest. So the track will remain unchanged between the two. All the more reason to run the Points race, as it will be a good warmup for WinterFest.
Also note that we will be running 4 qualifier rounds and triple A-Mains this year.
Thanks again, and get your entry in soon or call us any time.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Cool -- you guys did a great job with the Mod Nats.

For WinterFest, will the track be maintained so we can run the usual mostly bald pink tapers?
YoungChazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AxiomJacob

It should be slicks at the start of the weekend but if the track really starts to dry out medium pin will work best.

Proline Racing
AxiomJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:08 PM   #5
Tech Master

Quick note guys. I made a mistake in my last post. WinterFest 2006 is the 1st weekend of December, followed by the 3rd round of the Winter Points Series the next weekend. That means the track will be fresh for WinterFest. Not the Points Series as I stated previously. Sorry for any confusion.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:52 PM   #6
Tech Addict

We just received our 1st preentry for the race . This may not seem like huge news, but I believe in celebrating the small accomplishments in life, and I'm really stoked about this season. Thanks to Dakotah Phend, and if you know him get your entry in and come join us you know you want to
mfishel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 05:50 PM   #7
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Fishel- You sure Winterfest can't be the second weekend in Dec?? The IL state race is the first weekend of Dec and I know alot of people go to that race. Just a thought
Old 10-15-2006, 12:23 PM   #8
Tech Addict

I'm pretty sure we are OK on that. The IL State Race is the weekend of the 1st-3rd, and we follow on the 8th-10th. Our 2nd Points Series race is the next weekend on the 16th, so a busy few weeks but no conflicts.
If I'm wrong on any of this please let me know.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #9
Tech Apprentice

Mike you are right there are no conflicts. Just a couple of big races in a row. I don't see a problem with that.
gman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:24 AM   #10
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Mike- My bad, from your post I thought it said that Winterfest was the first weekend, then the points series the following, my bad.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:08 PM   #11
Tech Addict

I actually did say that originally. I later corrected myself. Sometimes I get in a hurry, and I need to check my dates before I post.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #12
Tech Addict

Just like to point out some changes to our operating hours coming up, check out the thread at our website, http://www.planetrcraceway.com/forum...p?TID=531&PN=1. Thanks for your support, and I'd like feedback any time.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:18 PM   #13
Tech Addict

As I mentioned, we're adjusting our operating hours for the winter season. I've asked for input, and now it's easier for you to do that. Check out our Poll on our Forum (http://www.planetrcraceway.com/forum...?TID=534&PN=1).
Any change will take effect the weekend of Nov. 18th. This will be leading up to our WinterFest weekend, so get in your input especially if you plan to run here warming up for our big race. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:54 PM   #14
Tech Addict

Exclamation

A quick note on our operating hours, and the related Forum Poll (http://www.planetrcraceway.com/forum...34&PN=1&TPN=2).
This Saturday the 4th will be the deadline for voting on the Poll. We will post the new schedule that evening.
If you haven't voted yet, please do so. This will effect anybody wanting to visit our facility perhaps to warm-up for our upcoming WinterFest as well as our regular drivers. So make yourself heard.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:37 PM   #15
Tech Addict

I wanted to let everybody know about a promo regarding the WinterFest race coming up.
For a limited time, if you come into the ProShop and preregister, you will receive 10% off your purchases for the day.
Thanks again for your support, and we'll see you soon.