First MBX5R on the block

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey Guys....I got the MBX5R in my hands thanks to Robbie Collins...Will start to build tonight...Here are a couple of teaser pics...

First MBX5R on the block-img_0356.jpg   First MBX5R on the block-img_0359.jpg   First MBX5R on the block-img_0360.jpg   First MBX5R on the block-img_0361.jpg  

• Sweet!
  • I will have mine on Monday, Thanks to Mike Swauger
  • Could one of you guys post a part # for the MBX5R Prospec kit.
  • As of right now I think the MBX5R is only available in Prospec trim.
  • Part # E0040
  • I'm getting mine via www.carolinasrc.com. It should be here Monday. I like it's low price, compared to what the original Prospec debuted at.
  • the original prospec came with carry bag and tools? this new kit has neither?
  • Quote: the original prospec came with carry bag and tools? this new kit has neither?
    I think you need to go back to the top, to the original post by pasadena-z and click on the first picture!!
  • cant tell from pic
  • Quote: cant tell from pic
    ???WTF??? Are you putting your cursor directly on the picture then left clicking??? If so it brings it up about 10x the size and you will OBVIOUSLY see that the kit comes in the same carry box/bag, with cardboard wrap around it that they have come in for years. And it comes with the same 4way and small tools that it always has!
  • Has anyone used the prospec tools before,
  • Robbie or Mike - Where's mine?????
  • Quote: Has anyone used the prospec tools before,
    Yes, They rock!!!!!!!!!
  • the mbx5r comes with the newer bag it has a grey front cover.

also for those of us who just bought a new prospec last month, we got the new grey bag too. lol. not really lol more like Guess I need another kit.

The mugen tools are awesome.