Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRIAN KINWALD JOINS X-FACTORY

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Shame on you Losi... SHAME... how DARE you try and run a business.... you bastards...

Now where is my 8ight??
Old 09-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

WOW, not unusual anymore to see someones personal stuff being discussed by people who don't know any of the parties involved, after all, it's the IntraWeb!

I just hope BK gets out to the races again soon!
It has been awesome to watch him wheel over the years, he has brought alot to the sport!
For a decade or more it has been, "Who will win this time, Pavidas, Masami or Kinwald"! That can not be said for any other drivers on the planet! Not even the current world champion has the respect of having his name in the top three like BK! Definately not for 12+ years in a row!!!

Kudos to X Factory for being able to scoop up one of histories best!

I wonder if he even Gave A/E a call though?

hmmmmmm

Tip to Wannabe R/C racing gods......Negotiate a good contract, no major company will offer to give you stuff you don't ask for!!! Don't assume they are!
Is there a reason athletes and Celebs have Agents????

LOL, Jim
Old 09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FlyByWire
Shame on you Losi... SHAME... how DARE you try and run a business.... you bastards...

Now where is my 8ight??
Running a business is one thing... forgetting or giving up on a major player that helped make you succesful when they are down is another.

I cant wait til he hits the track with his new ride. people will regret any wrong doing trust me.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Old 09-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jim Hughes
Running a business is one thing... forgetting or giving up on a major player that helped make you succesful when they are down is another.

I cant wait til he hits the track with his new ride. people will regret any wrong doing trust me.
Unfortunatley it seems with big businesses, its more about "What have you done for me lately"... Like or dislike the guy, Losi did what im sure was in its best interest as a company.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FlyByWire

Now where is my 8ight??

tienes piqueno pito!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
Looks like Mr Hohwart bit his tongue. Come on Rick! Say it!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

good luck dirt...hope you are feeling better
Old 09-16-2006, 05:35 AM
Tech Initiate

If X-Factory ends up selling more cars Losi and AE will benefit from it since their cars need a XXX4/XX4 or a B4 rolling chassis to start with.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Nothing like the Internet to bring out the experts. The are probably only one or two people who really kno what happened so getting all worked up over an opinion seems kind of pointless. Just would like to see Dirt healthy and back at the track.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Has anybody actually driven an X-Factory 2wd or 4wd buggy? If Mr Kinwald is driving for them, it must be a great buggy. I can see alot of sales for X-Factory. They definately have my eyes open.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:47 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Hodapp
The best point made so far!

It is crazy to me that the drivers who are so sought after, are not taken care of in at LEAST the same way as a "normal" employee. Especially one like Kinwald who was so loyal and valuable. He made those companies more money than any of the "normal" employees could ever dream of.

It looks like I have upset a couple of people. I will not apologize for my comments but I will say that I am very dissapointed to see some companies just turn their backs this guy that gave them so much. I guess in the end it is all just business, all friendships aside.
Sorry we did not turn our backs on him. I will fight you tooth and nail on this one.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:48 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Jim Hughes

I hope his does come back with that kind of fire. Having BK back at the track regardless of what car he will be running is something I would love to see.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Tech Adept

squirt-n-ator show up and throw it down at so cal yes come back to your roots
Old 09-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ApexSpeed
If you didn't work for the last year and a half for health reasons, would your company continue to pay your full salary just because you're a good guy? No, I didn't think so. Mine wouldn't either. It's still a business.

In the real world, if you don't perform, you don't get paid. I don't care who you are. There are no charity salaries.
Actually, if you go into the right field you will.... I retired 2 months before my 34th birthday because of health issues... Then again I didn't even race RC at all last year because of health issues...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.