R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   read the electric 4wd and see if u agree with me (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/115446-read-electric-4wd-see-if-u-agree-me.html)

rhymster 05-26-2006 12:46 AM

read the electric 4wd and see if u agree with me

read the electric 4wd by rhymster and see if u agree withme please or did i come off to rash

Rowdy 05-26-2006 03:51 AM

You're allowed your opinion as much as the next person I guess. Although, I believe rcdude did apologise for his behaviour, and subsiquently offered his valued opinion on the subject.

On a side note, your post was very hard to read. Poor spelling, no punctuation and no paragraphs. I realise that not everyone on these forums is from an english speaking country, and I don't know if you fit into this catagory or not. Just doesn't look so good when you attack someone else, for whatever reason, and you can't even construct a sentence. :)

rhymster 05-26-2006 11:07 PM

cant construct a sentence *&ck u man dont tell me u arent tired of all the little shitheads on hear tryin toact like they no every single thing about rc known to man and then in return give a tird for a response to someone that actually needs some help maybe u are cool with it but im not ya maybe i over reacted but what sparred that was the same type of people and thats why i dont think this sport will grow like it should. Trust me i have meat adam drake only 1 but enough and that was enough. can u say the same for the same asshole u are defending sir?

A_Stevens 05-26-2006 11:27 PM

My god, if your other post was as difficult to read as that one, I'd have probably started raging at you too.

I'm in agreement with the bloke above...
Add some punctuation and perhaps a spell checker to your post before hitting the post reply button. It'll take 2 minutes and make you look infinitely more intelligent than you do now.

rhymster 05-26-2006 11:38 PM

oh sorry i didnt realixe presentation was as important as the meeage that was tryin to be said. jesus do u not see what i am talking about or is all u a**holes care about is spelling and grammer i mean damn.

Rowdy 05-26-2006 11:53 PM

I can honestly say that I'm "tired" of nobody on this forum, and have only ever had positive experiences sharing a mutual interest in RC car racing, with people from around the world.
I do not know yourself or rcdude, I was not defending him, nor was I chastising you. I was offering an opinion on the subject as I saw it.

Regarding your grammer; I was trying to politely tell you, that maybe you could work on your own shortcomings before venturing onto a public forum and critisising others for there behaviour. Hence the smiley face.

Maybe I was wrong to do so, and if I offended you, I sincerely apologise for that.

I bid you a pleasant day ;)

Mark

Turbo Joe 05-26-2006 11:54 PM

Nevermind...LOL...not worth the trouble... :)

Turbo Joe 05-26-2006 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rowdy
Regarding your grammer; I was trying to politely tell you, that maybe you could work on your own shortcomings before venturing onto a public forum and critisising others for there behaviour. Hence the smiley face.

The thing is...these days, there is no way to politely tell someone that you can barely read their post. You can say it as nicely as you like, but they still think it's your fault you have trouble reading what they "type" (using the term loosely).

binaryterror 05-27-2006 05:40 AM

Dude...not a shot at you, but here is what many people on the internet need to learn.

Presentation of anything is always what sells it. When you debate on a forum your presentation tells us about you. If you can not take the time to type or construct flowing thoughts it makes it hard to follow. I, like many others, will beging reading a post and once you notice the grammar and care is at zero by the user you can instantly skip it, because they lost their point because they lose all credibility.

Would you buy a new car if the company's ad said "Buy our car, it's really cool, and it drives and stuff, yeah that is our car, make it yours because you should and stuff."

Manning 05-27-2006 06:45 AM

allow me to translate the last post into something we can all relate to.....

Dude...not a shot at you, but hehe is what many peoble on de innernet neid to learn. Presentashun of anydigg is allays what sells it. When you debate on a f'um your presentashun tells us bou' you. If you can not take the, duh uhh, time t' type or construck flowigg doughts it makes it hard t' foll. I, like many odehs, duuhhhh, will begigg readigg a post 'n oss you notice de grammar 'n care is at zeho by de useh you can instant skip it, uh, cuz dey lost deir poit cuz dey lose all credibiltiby. Wudd you buy a new car if the, errr, c'pany's ad said "Buy our car, it's real cool, 'n it dribes 'n stuff, uh uh uh uh uh, yeah dat is our car, make it yours cuz you shudd 'n stuff."

translation courtesy of the following website...funny stuff. the swedish chef one is a riot....

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectt.cgi

IMPACTPLAYR 05-27-2006 06:49 AM

Seems to me a few of you'all are getting abusive and agressive.... also it's just a personal thing, but anyone who resorts to cursing at others on the internet holds absolutely zero credebility to me......

Now don't get me wrong I cuss quite a bit, however I refrain from doing it at anyone.

A high school teacher that I looked up to once told me "People who curse do so because of their limited intelligence and vocalubarity"......

Oh yeah.....Grammar does count!!!

Chris Jarosz 05-27-2006 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by rhymster
can u say the same for the same asshole u are defending sir?

You have absolutely NO right to call me an asshole. Maybe if you dont like the people on here than you should leave. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you considering all the swearing you've been doing. I would fight back but its too much of a waste of time and you are not worth it.

Also does anyone notice that if someone disagrees with him he starts swearing at you?

Turbo Joe 05-27-2006 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by rcdude19641
You have absolutely NO right to call me an asshole. Maybe if you dont like the people on here than you should leave. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you considering all the swearing you've been doing. I would fight back but its too much of a waste of time and you are not worth it.

Also does anyone notice that if someone disagrees with him he starts swearing at you?

You have absolutely no right ta ciznall me an asshole and cant no hood fuck with death rizzow. maybe if you dizzle like tha thugz on hizzy T-H-to-tha-izzan you should leave like a tru playa'. im surprised tha mods aint banned you consider'n all tha swear'n youve been mackin'. i would fight bizzay but its too much of a waste of tizzy n you aint worth it.

also does anyone notice that if someone disagrees wit him he starts swear'n at you?

(I still love gizoogle.com :lol: )

Chris Jarosz 05-27-2006 09:32 AM

LOL?

Turbo Joe 05-27-2006 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by rcdude19641
LOL?

Go check it out...you just cut and paste any text into the "textilizer" and it translates it into "snoop-talk". :D