R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 06-04-2006, 03:46 AM   #106
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

What forum is it?

I like how he started calling that dude on here a racist...LOL...I guess we were supposed to be able to guess what ethnicity he thinks he is and we're all conspiring trying to keep a brother down. What a wanker.
Turbo Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:57 AM   #107
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer

Hi Turbo, its this site:

The-pred forum

This havoc pissboy made a tag similar to what he's got on this forum but then made a different one (Radar), it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out his postings here and over there is from one person but then i checked out the email address and it is the same, its got quiet heated and i really did well to hold back, otherwise i would've got banned if i sunked to his level. Look at the threads he started up. Please by all means join in and lets see how he reacts getting reaquainted with names from this site? He is just one sick moron who really needs to get out more. Likes to act all hard and pretend to know it all and shit, ya know?
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:12 AM   #108
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to killer89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
Hi Turbo, its this site:

The-pred forum

This havoc pissboy made a tag similar to what he's got on this forum but then made a different one (Radar), it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out his postings here and over there is from one person but then i checked out the email address and it is the same, its got quiet heated and i really did well to hold back, otherwise i would've got banned if i sunked to his level. Look at the threads he started up. Please by all means join in and lets see how he reacts getting reaquainted with names from this site? He is just one sick moron who really needs to get out more. Likes to act all hard and pretend to know it all and shit, ya know?

Lol... Looks like all of the posts were erased though...

Just curious Dirt Racer, but who are you at SoCal? Im Erik Elliott...
killer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:51 AM   #109
Tech Master

Hi Erik, ive just recently moved over here and plan in giving socal a visit, are there anymore morons like our buddy hvac over there i should know about?

Yes its unfortunate the heated posting were removed for all to see, this is one very disturbed kid (hvac or radar).
Old 06-04-2006, 11:59 AM   #110
Tech Master

Quote:
Hi Erik, ive just recently moved over here and plan in giving socal a visit, are there anymore morons like our buddy hvac over there i should know about?

Yes its unfortunate the heated posting were removed for all to see, this is one very disturbed kid (hvac or radar).
QFT

morons at SoCal? Not really... There is one kid that is kind of a moron, but not like HVAC. I'm acctually friends with the kid at SoCal, but sometimes he just acts really stupid and says stupid things...

For the most part though, SoCal has some of the nicest, smartest guys in RC I've met so far.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:27 PM   #111

I wonder if you're referring to **hacky. (I hope you know the first two letters that are in asterisks)
Scuad X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:43 PM   #112
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer89
QFT

morons at SoCal? Not really... There is one kid that is kind of a moron, but not like HVAC. I'm acctually friends with the kid at SoCal, but sometimes he just acts really stupid and says stupid things...

For the most part though, SoCal has some of the nicest, smartest guys in RC I've met so far.
Hi Erik, thanks for the info. Somehow i think a trip to socal would be a pleasant one, i hope ... I will look you up and have a little chat with ya when i pop in, very soon im sure

I take it 4wd is up on the rise again judging from many people's postings in the yokomo and kyosho buggy sections? If so then imma have to make a real effort to get my equipment and buggy (not sure which ill drive) to scratch. Im really thinking of a tamiya and doing it up. I've never been much for getting the popular chasis like the lazer or the yoke, ill see.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #113
Tech Master

Haha guess what folks, now this HVAC moron kid accidently joined this forum im active and yup same scenario he posting yet again with his overwhelming thank you's and what not, im sure turbojoe and other will see the similarities with the postings but hey check it out and this time hes got a much Gayer name called "GWIGGY" ... LOL how gay is that?

HVAC you pissed the wrong person!!

Schumacher site
Old 06-04-2006, 05:42 PM   #114
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to bigb11

WILL THE NEW BRUSHLESS SYSTEMS FIT IN A LOSI XX-4?????????/
bigb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 05:50 PM   #115
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Send a message via AIM to W.E.D.Jim

Not sure about the XX-4, but they fit in the BJ4WE, we have been testing them for some time now.

, Jim
"Nothing but the best!"
W.E.D.Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #116
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuad X
I wonder if you're referring to **hacky. (I hope you know the first two letters that are in asterisks)

lol. yep. Good kid, but kinda weird sometimes... Dont give him any batteries
Old 06-05-2006, 04:35 PM   #117
Tech Elite

Sorry I haven't checked this thread for a while. Been realy busy with the X - 6.

The X - 5 Entire Car, priced at $499 is almost $200 less than the price of an X - 5 Conversion Kit + all the Losi parts at retail. Plus, you get tires and wheels, which you do not get with the BJ. It's red Tapers, so they're tires the California guys can use. It's all graphite and you also get threaded shocks with Ti Nitride shafts, Ti turnbuckles, and front CVDs. Finally, you get the AE front brace. We actually make less profit on the Entire Car than we do on the Conversion Kit.

Brushless systems do fit in the X - 5. With some of the brushless speedos you must move the receiver to the back of the car, but the systems do fit. There are photos on the Tech page at www.4wdrc.com of a brushless system in an X - 5.

The guys above who said all 4WD cars break front suspension parts because of the extra speed, lack of kick-up, and torque on the suspension from driving the front wheels are right on. Our experience at major races all over the world is that 4WD in general breaks more front suspension parts than 2WD, and most makes break those parts about equally.
YoungChazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:37 PM   #118
Tech Addict

Quote:
dirtracer1, he seems to have some serious issues with you thinking i am you on a forum i moderate, thinks your some pyscho who wont stop pestering him and therefore believes you need medication.
that's his problem. poor, poor delusional whack job that he is, i guess that he can't tell that we're on two different parts of the planet. somebody needs to tell him that crack is wack.....and to back away from the pipe.
Losi XXX-MF2/CRC SC
B&T R/C - http://b-treman-rc.valp.net/btrchome.htm

Last edited by dirtracer1; 06-05-2006 at 05:54 PM.
dirtracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #119
Tech Adept

rcdude i think i talked to you about your durango either here or on a different forum about your durango...still hate you because you have the new durango while i still have the old durango and can't get a new one...bastard
SCHMACHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:53 PM   #120
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHMACHER
rcdude i think i talked to you about your durango either here or on a different forum about your durango...still hate you because you have the new durango while i still have the old durango and can't get a new one...bastard
?

sorry i dont have a durango i have a BJ4WE