Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New to R/C

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

i'd say $55 is pretty high for such an old speedo, considering if you look around, you can find a GT7 for close to that,
Old 05-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default lrp

i have an lrp v7.1 listed in the for sale forum for 65.00 shipped
Old 05-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Tech Initiate

I guess I'll keep posting my stuff in here...(If I should move this the newb forum let me know)

Yesterday I was driving my car around and it started hiccupping. It's hard to explain, but the best way I can describe it is when you’re running out of gas in your car. If I held down the trigger all the way on the radio then it would only hiccup as it picked up speed and when it got to full speed it wouldn't do it so much, or at all. But if I tried to accelerate at a normal speed it would hiccup or even stop completely. Sometimes the car wouldn't even move at all unless I gave it a little push while holding down the trigger. I replaced the batteries in the radio and it still did it, so I checked the connections on the car battery and they were fine as well. The servo spins just fine even when the car won't move at all, so I'm thinking it might be the ESC or something with the motor. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Old 05-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Your motor brushes are worn and need to be replaced, and the comm may need a cut.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Excellent, thank you for your help.