Like Tree53Likes

TLR 8ight-X V2

Old 08-08-2022, 05:53 AM
  #91  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 4
Default

Hi

What is the difference between 8ight-XE 2.0 and 8ight-XE Elite?

Is there a big difference in the driving experience on these? Thought of buying Elite, but then I came across 2.0..
Deiglie is offline  
Old 08-08-2022, 06:14 PM
  #92  
Tech Master
iTrader: (40)
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de Los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula, California, Unites States of America
Posts: 1,181
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

buy it.
its better
lagcisco is offline  
Old 08-10-2022, 12:54 AM
  #93  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 4
Default

Buy the 2.0? Why is it better?
Deiglie is offline  
Old 08-11-2022, 03:19 PM
  #94  
Tech Initiate
 
BrokenFrontArm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by Deiglie
Buy the 2.0? Why is it better?
I would also recommend the 2.0. I have both and while you can get a decent car from XE Elite as well, you have to do a lot of tweaking and dremeling etc. to make it good, 2.0 is a new car and in my opinion it is a much better car, easier to drive and does not necessarily need any hop-ups, it is really good already straight out of the box with (updated) Kit setup.
BrokenFrontArm is offline  
Old 08-11-2022, 11:58 PM
  #95  
Tech Master
iTrader: (40)
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de Los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula, California, Unites States of America
Posts: 1,181
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Deiglie
Buy the 2.0? Why is it better?
watch this
lagcisco is offline  
Old 08-12-2022, 03:14 AM
  #96  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 4
Default

Thank you very much for the feedback, 2.0 will be ordered
Deiglie is offline  
Old 08-12-2022, 03:16 AM
  #97  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by BrokenFrontArm
I would also recommend the 2.0. I have both and while you can get a decent car from XE Elite as well, you have to do a lot of tweaking and dremeling etc. to make it good, 2.0 is a new car and in my opinion it is a much better car, easier to drive and does not necessarily need any hop-ups, it is really good already straight out of the box with (updated) Kit setup.
Which combo would you recommend? Looking at Xerun Pro 1900kv..
Deiglie is offline  
Old 08-14-2022, 10:00 PM
  #98  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Anyone have a part # for the offset rod ends for the rear option hubs? I need a replacement. They dont seem to be in the manual or parts guide or options part listing.
Licklobster is offline  
Old 08-15-2022, 01:19 PM
  #99  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (110)
 
elex300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,439
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Licklobster
Anyone have a part # for the offset rod ends for the rear option hubs? I need a replacement. They dont seem to be in the manual or parts guide or options part listing.
I thought those were meant to be used with the incline spindel carriers. I could be wrong.
elex300 is offline  
Old 08-15-2022, 04:02 PM
  #100  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by elex300
I thought those were meant to be used with the incline spindel carriers. I could be wrong.
Yes, but I gave both of mine away to get a racer back up this weekend. He had an agama buggy that used similar offset rod ends in one spot in the first qual and didnt have the part and no one else ran agama. I said i think i have something that might work (they worked, he made it in the a main). But now I need replacements.
Licklobster is offline  
Old 08-15-2022, 05:04 PM
  #101  
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,088
Default

Anyone know the part number for the optional ackerman B plates that attaches to the spindle? kit comes with A plates...
rosko is offline  
Old 08-15-2022, 06:06 PM
  #102  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rosko
Anyone know the part number for the optional ackerman B plates that attaches to the spindle? kit comes with A plates...
TLR344055
Licklobster is offline  
Old 08-15-2022, 06:20 PM
  #103  
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,088
Default

Originally Posted by Licklobster
TLR344055
thanks
rosko is offline  
Old 08-16-2022, 02:53 AM
  #104  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Overseas
Posts: 804
Default

Originally Posted by Licklobster
TLR344055
I am curious, what does this part look like, which one is this?
silence360 is offline  
Old 08-16-2022, 05:03 AM
  #105  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

It's just an ackerman plate with a different angle. Most of the fast guys are on it.
Licklobster is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.