Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Arrma Senton BLX 3s questions. >

Arrma Senton BLX 3s questions.

Arrma Senton BLX 3s questions.

Old 12-05-2021, 09:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Arrma Senton BLX 3s questions.

Long story short I have been outta the game for a few years. Got a wild hair and purchased a new truck. Have a few questions. First off how important is this new IC5 plug stuff? I don’t need a battery that stores itself but this truck uses that plug so… this brings me to my next question. All my current packs (and I have plenty) have traxxas plugs. Has anything changed with ESC’s that makes it not smart to cut the plug off and replace with just a normal (to me) traxxas plug? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If you never plan on buying a Spektrum radio with telemetry, then no foul with cutting & swapping the plug. But, the EC/IC5 plug is a much better plug than the traxxas plug, FWIW. But, I get that swapping one ESC is a lot easier than all your batteries.

Welcome to the Arrma club!