KYOSHO INFERNO MP10e >

KYOSHO INFERNO MP10e

Like Tree156Likes

KYOSHO INFERNO MP10e

Old 11-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matty A View Post
Gearing is the same unless youíre running those new sexy gear ratios but thatís just changing the ring gear and bevel.. MP9/10 still run much the same dna. Much cheaper tooling costs. Some would argue the TKI3 was pretty much perfect - Boots and Tebo certainly struggled letting go, namely the steering knuckles.
That's what I was referring too......
Old 11-29-2021, 10:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What's the deal with the "One11Ink" logos on the MP10e decal sheet?
Old 12-08-2021, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

3d printed a transponder mount.. i know most put them in reciever box but i like to see if lamp is on at a quick glance
Matty A and FLracer like this.
Old 12-17-2021, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Any discord fans in here ? Let's build a team atmosphere

https://discord.gg/fBX39zMh
Old 12-19-2021, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Got the transponder mounts made in black but can do neon yellow. See thru yellow. Orange. Green. Grey. White. Purple. Also transponder cases if you have bad wires to repair.

Old 12-30-2021, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rkhess View Post
So I have been testing mp9 c and d blocks on my mp10tki2 absolutely dialed on a low to med grip ....I drilled the mp9 inserts for the bigger suspension pin, shorter drive shafts (I think mp9) and added rear +1mm hubs ......I'm not saying anything is wrong with the mp10 if the track has decent traction I absolutely love the car but med to loose I was losing drive out of the corners and noticed that the AE guys and the Mugen guys were running LRC or at least narrowed rear pivot blocks, so that's where I got the idea . if you want to add another tuning option to your set up I can say it works and works really well on med to loose tracks I reached out to tworks and suggested the make narrow pivot blocks for the mp10 so hopefully maybe they'll look into it .... I let buggy brent (YouTuber) drive my car also so you all can reach out to him if you like and ask him his thoughts
Stupid question: What are 'c' and 'd' blocks? Are you referring to MP10's IF609 and IF610? And this essentially shortened your rear track width? Being that you put in shorter drive shafts to compensate, about how much more narrow before and after? Pretty drastic, I would imagine. Did you ever try the SHORT bushing orientation on the arm + a narrow rear hex hub before making that wholesale change?

Old 01-01-2022, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Are people still able to run the plastic Kyosho spur using a front/rear diff case in the center? I can’t remember but do you have to use center outdrives?
Old 01-02-2022, 12:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdyt13 View Post
Are people still able to run the plastic Kyosho spur using a front/rear diff case in the center? I canít remember but do you have to use center outdrives?
I am using 46t plastic spur (KYOIF148) with standar diff case (KYOIF403B) with success. Much more quieter and good lifespan. I use center outdrives
Old 01-02-2022, 07:31 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dtoni View Post
I am using 46t plastic spur (KYOIF148) with standar diff case (KYOIF403B) with success. Much more quieter and good lifespan. I use center outdrives
Interesting. What kind of track conditions? I fear little rocks, which are quite prevalent at my local track, would destroy the plastic gears.

Also, what is your technique for finding these seemingly odd-ball parts to try on the MP10? I didn't even know plastic gears existed for these vehicles! Experience? Tips-n-tricks from a fellow racer/track-mate?

Old 01-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Ackchyually View Post
Interesting. What kind of track conditions? I fear little rocks, which are quite prevalent at my local track, would destroy the plastic gears.

Also, what is your technique for finding these seemingly odd-ball parts to try on the MP10? I didn't even know plastic gears existed for these vehicles! Experience? Tips-n-tricks from a fellow racer/track-mate?
I already used plastic spur in a MP9 TKIe..Track where I run mainly is high traction whith not many stones. There are many other quality kids using plastic spur with no problems (mugen, losi). Only caution is check spur before races or change it directly, plastic one is cheap..
Old 01-27-2022, 09:47 AM
Tech Adept

Is this the 'B' Block? Anyone think Kyosho could have designed it better? This is a brand new, replacement block, which is already taking a beating. The photo is after one day of practice.

This is on my MP10e, I have also replaced the chassis, which was long overdue. I needed to also replace the block, a $25 part, because the previous one was worn so thin and sharp that the plastic inserts were being prematurely worn as well. IMHO, Kyosho could have set this block up a little higher for more protection, similarly to the 'C' block on the rear. Sure the angle of the kick-up would be affected and/or not as drastic, but this isn't good. I may just have to learn to drive with harder springs to help minimize this crap, or put some bump-stops/travel limiters on the shock pivots. I don't consider the 'B' Block as a wearable item, but apparently it is. Any tips and tricks to minimize this damage?

Last edited by Ackchyually; 01-28-2022 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-31-2022, 11:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Ackchyually View Post
Is this the 'B' Block? Anyone think Kyosho could have designed it better? This is a brand new, replacement block, which is already taking a beating. The photo is after one day of practice.

This is on my MP10e, I have also replaced the chassis, which was long overdue. I needed to also replace the block, a $25 part, because the previous one was worn so thin and sharp that the plastic inserts were being prematurely worn as well. IMHO, Kyosho could have set this block up a little higher for more protection, similarly to the 'C' block on the rear. Sure the angle of the kick-up would be affected and/or not as drastic, but this isn't good. I may just have to learn to drive with harder springs to help minimize this crap, or put some bump-stops/travel limiters on the shock pivots. I don't consider the 'B' Block as a wearable item, but apparently it is. Any tips and tricks to minimize this damage?

B block. front to rear (ABCD)

I find the blocks ok and not that different to the other makes. I don't think you'll see Kyosho raising the block as that will in turn affect kickup.

To minimise bottoming I'd look at:

Thornhill shock cushions

MIP bypass valves

Increase droop and/or go inner hole on arm which gives the same travel as the TKI2 without spending cash

thicker shock oil

increase ride height
RCDaddy2105 and Ackchyually like this.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Default looking for some help with inferno MP10e motor ecs choice

I was into this hobby as a kid now getting back into with my kids now, we have the mp9e with the mamba monster and 1512 2650kv brushless battery is lectron pro 4s 5200. When we purchased this we were away and just went to a local hobby store and asked the guy for his top line kit and this is what he sold us. The buggie is super quick we do not race we simply just do speed runs and love to build them. could someone tell me what motor ecs to buy for fastest speed runs for mp10e as well as the battery's fortunately money is not a factor here so please dont be shy lol
Old 02-02-2022, 06:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Default please help with inferno MP10e motor ecs choice

2nd attempt to post this. So i was into this hobby big when i was kid and now getting my kids into it we have a MP9e we bought it 2 years ago while away at a local hobby shop we basically walked in and asked for his best kit and best ecs motor combo which was mamba monster 1512 2650kv and 4s 5200mah lectron pro (this i just bought because i did not store battery right) this buggie is super quick kids love it never clocked it though. so we are going to buy the mp10e now any recommendations for motor ecs and battery's for top speed as we just do speed runs up and down our block fortunately money is no factor so don't be shy

Last edited by Fibergod; 02-02-2022 at 06:43 AM. Reason: added
Old 02-02-2022, 06:49 AM
Tech Initiate

why dont i see my post does anyone see my question

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.