Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By soulstice

Arrowmax or Hudy Setup Station for Different Vehicles

Old 06-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Arrowmax or Hudy Setup Station for Different Vehicles

Three questions:

1. Just picked up an arrowmax setup station for 1/10 onroad. Looking at the pictures of the onroad and offroad, is there any difference aside from the toe-in top plate. Or to ask another way, can i just get platform specific toe-in top plates to go from 1/10 onroad to 1/10 offroad etc?

2. If no on the above, is the Hudy one cross compatible with the addition of different parts or is it completely platform specific.

3. Also I've read the Hudy setup station comes with a manual specific to the platform type, is there a PDF or anything similar available for the Arrowmax?
Old 06-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Well I got the setup station and tried it out. Unless I'm missing something, the onroad set I got fit fine on both my 1/10 touring car as well as my 1/10 offroad buggy. Looks like it's just the toe-in plate that needs to be specific to the platform. The only thing stoping you from using the same one on a 1/8 would be the axle size which I saw the Integy setup station designs can handle 1/8 as well because of how they handle the axle attachment.

Also I was able to find Hudy's PDFs that come with their setup station on their site, looks like Arrowmax doesn't have one. Doesn't matter because the concepts are the same as long as you're getting accurate measurements.
jph98 likes this.