Anza Slash

Old 05-21-2020, 09:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Anza Slash

I’ve had my slash for a few years now, the last couple it was sitting the whole time. I finally decided to try and sell it, however I saw that the company that owns Anza completely restructured and it’s physically impossible to get an Anza LCG for a slash 2wd nowadays. Do you think I could get good money (~$250-300?) for a roller with the following parts?

Proline Powerstroke Shocks F+R

Anza RC LCG Chassis

Anza RC Hinge Pins

Anza Carbon Shock Towers F+R

RPM A-Arms F+R

Slash 4x4 rear driveshafts

STRC Shaft and Team Associated Slipper Clutch Conversion (w Spare 87T Spur)

RPM Rear Bumper

Traxxas Aluminum Caster Blocks, Steering Knuckles, Stub Axle Carriers

Traxxas Aluminum Hex Hubs (just rear)

Proline Performance Steering Kit

RPM Rear Gearbox Case

Hot Racing Sealed Differential

I’d also include the stock radio and receiver just cause who would buy that if I parted it out XD
I didn’t want to put this in the for sale section because I am not actually selling it on here (yet), I just wanted some opinions. I’m used to URC having a prospective buying/selling section of the forums, so you can tell I haven’t been on any RC forums in a while. Actually just made this account just for this post, in fact. Also don’t have the official pics that I’m going to use in the sale yet, but I will post them if people want them to form a better opinion.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:10 AM
Tech Rookie

I bought an Anza roller last year for $189 with a full Proline kit, but no shocks. I used to watch slashes pretty close on eBay and I've only seen a couple Anza's pop up. It might be worth it to sell the shocks separate because the bring over $60 by themselves. TQ radios with the receiver will bring $30 and TQi's go for more.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Clark View Post
I bought an Anza roller last year for $189 with a full Proline kit, but no shocks. I used to watch slashes pretty close on eBay and I've only seen a couple Anza's pop up. It might be worth it to sell the shocks separate because the bring over $60 by themselves. TQ radios with the receiver will bring $30 and TQi's go for more.
I might do that with the shocks, much smarter, but also I do have the Anza Shock mounts as well... so just leave those on the roller I guess.
But really? People will pay $30 for a used TQ when you can get one of those (Apparently pretty good/appreciated) dumboRC X6 new for that price?
Old 05-22-2020, 09:36 AM
Tech Rookie

My experience with eBay is that people will pay top dollar for anything that says Traxxas on it.