• 1 Post By RazorRC

B6.1 and B74 HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)
Default B6.1 and B74 HELP!!!

Good Evening,

I'm having some setup issues with both of my b6.1 and B74, in the corners I feel like the cars are pushing hard and I don't have the turning that all the other cars on the track have, i have to come in super slow then punch it out of the corners. My local track is clay with carpet jumps. I am running positrons and slicks. On the B74 im running the slipper, and on the B6.1 im running the exotek slipper eliminator if that matters. Any input would be awesome
Old 10-06-2019, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tprice9
Good Evening,

I'm having some setup issues with both of my b6.1 and B74, in the corners I feel like the cars are pushing hard and I don't have the turning that all the other cars on the track have, i have to come in super slow then punch it out of the corners. My local track is clay with carpet jumps. I am running positrons and slicks. On the B74 im running the slipper, and on the B6.1 im running the exotek slipper eliminator if that matters. Any input would be awesome
Do you have a setup sheet or at least pictures of the car so we know what you're current setup looks like.
​​​​​
zipperfoot likes this.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If your kit setups are both completely understeering all the time your tires are likely wrong. Prepped wrong, wrong compound or maybe they are old and too worn or the wrong compound. I ran my B74 mostly stock and it was neutral.

Or could be how you're setting up your radio/end points. But since both of your cars have the same problem its likely something you are doing to both, as in tire or radio settings or if your servos arent setup right in the cars. All my AE stuff usually has plenty or too much steering.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

On a recent Facebook post one guy was having this problem because he had the steering rack on backwards... so double check that!
Old 10-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Probably your avatar that’s causing it.
Pistol123 likes this.