Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Hb Racing E819 Ebuggy >

Hb Racing E819 Ebuggy

Like Tree3Likes

Hb Racing E819 Ebuggy

Old 07-19-2019, 07:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default Hb Racing E819 Ebuggy

Last edited by jersey; 07-19-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Only the first 8 listed are new items compared to the 817v2.
The longer chassis is probably the biggest change. With the longer chassis is probably why they went to a #5 plates on rear uprights instead of #3 plates.
43/13 internals from nitro buggy is what Ronnefalk was running at Dirt Nitro.
Narrow hexes help reduce rotating mass at the hubs.

All good changes that will help improve the buggy more!
Old 07-21-2019, 06:15 AM
Tech Master

To bad they didn't go for quick diff access f/r
Old 07-21-2019, 06:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Nah, cheaper and easier to make minor changes and sell as new kit.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Just informed will have ours in 1-2 weeks
Old 09-02-2019, 01:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Yesterday I received my e819 and assembled it. I was very disappointed, everything that is written in the description on the amain website and the hb website lies in the kit Old internal transmission ratio Old center dog bones Old anti-roll bars why have they deceived me? Where will I go to get the spare parts for me from version 819 described on the website of the seller and manufacturer? I waited a month after payment until they sent me a model 819 but I could just order 817 v2 and get the same
Old 09-05-2019, 11:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just put mine together, HB have made an amazing kit.
Just a heads up for anyone interested. Oils provided are 2 bottles 400. 1 bottle of 2000,4000 and 7000. Pistons included are: (4 of each) 6x1.2, 8x1.2, 6x1.3, 8x1.3, 5x1.4 and blanks. Gold springs for the front and blue for the rear, also 2 wing mounts, no tools at all are included. What I find interesting is the base setup reference is completely different to what is provided. The build goes together extremely well, you will want a big breakfast if building without power tools as the plastics are no joke. Musical parts bags start to occur once you hit bag H. Not a build for a beginner. I am very happy I went with the e819 the quality is unreal.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by DriftMatt View Post
Just put mine together, HB have made an amazing kit.
Just a heads up for anyone interested. Oils provided are 2 bottles 400. 1 bottle of 2000,4000 and 7000. Pistons included are: (4 of each) 6x1.2, 8x1.2, 6x1.3, 8x1.3, 5x1.4 and blanks. Gold springs for the front and blue for the rear, also 2 wing mounts, no tools at all are included. What I find interesting is the base setup reference is completely different to what is provided. The build goes together extremely well, you will want a big breakfast if building without power tools as the plastics are no joke. Musical parts bags start to occur once you hit bag H. Not a build for a beginner. I am very happy I went with the e819 the quality is unreal.

hi did your kit come with 1peice stabiliser links and a upgraded thicker chassis brace as mine didnít.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Dave.C View Post

hi did your kit come with 1peice stabiliser links and a upgraded thicker chassis brace as mine didnít.
I didn't get them either 😕 it's odd because they clearly show the new bits on there adds🤔 But in the instructions it shows the old parts 😐 someone made a whoopsie 😅🙄
I'll send HB an email and see what they have to say about these discrepancys.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:46 AM
Tech Initiate

I didn't get them either 😕 it's odd because they clearly show the new bits on there adds🤔 But in the instructions it shows the old parts 😐 someone made a whoopsie 😅🙄
I'll send HB an email and see what they have to say about these discrepancys.
I noticed that too
i emailed Hb a few days ago but still no reply
DriftMatt likes this.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Dave.C View Post

I noticed that too
i emailed Hb a few days ago but still no reply
ahhh damn, maybe they have been flooded with emails 🤔
It keeps crashing on me when I send a email via there website 😣😣😟 I will try again later 🤘 please keep us posted
Dave.C likes this.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Tech Initiate

ahhh damn, maybe they have been flooded with emails 🤔
It keeps crashing on me when I send a email via there website 😣😣😟 I will try again later 🤘 please keep us posted
will do for sure
DriftMatt likes this.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I am currently trying to build the e819 kit and have noticed all the things already mentioned plus I'm concerned that the chassis plate might not be the updated chassis plate because the one they show on the HB website has some minor differences than the one that's in this kit. Kind of seems like we got the e817 V2 in a e819 box.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Ok so from what I have seen rcmart and amain make mention Of updated Anti roll bars and new internal diff ratio

I'm in Australia and neither of these things were promised from the importer/hobbyshop ( hearns hobbies) here is a pic

So For me sway bars and a change of diff ratio was never promised, tho it caused a bit of confusion as I check prices everywhere when buying .
Going through the new items that are relevant to me is as follows:

2mm longer chassis ...I can see it's different tho unless someone measures the e817 I can not confirm .. part number for the e819 chassis is 204486 the e817 is 204019 , there are 2 differences in the chassis I can see from pics. First is the front of the chassis under the steering rack, The e817 has like a diamond indentation cut out, the e819 does not, also the e819 has 2 holes in between the center diff and rear arm mount the e817 only has the one .

Narrow hex hubs Yes
HD spur Yes
S15 body Yes
43/13 front and rear diffs Yes
Thicker alloy chassis brace .. Its not looking good , the e817 and 819 both share the same part number 204001, unless I can get the weight and measurements for the 817 brace I can not double check.
Revised hub plates Yes
Revised rear Drivetrain Yes (36mm shaft going to rear diff.)

I'm yet to here anything back from my email to HB
I really hope HB address this for us all.

Old 09-11-2019, 04:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Ok so from what I have seen rcmart and amain make mention Of updated Anti roll bars and new internal diff ratio

I'm in Australia and neither of these things were promised from the importer/hobbyshop ( hearns hobbies) here is a pic

So For me sway bars and a change of diff ratio was never promised, tho it caused a bit of confusion as I check prices everywhere when buying .
Going through the new items that are relevant to me is as follows:

2mm longer chassis ...I can see it's different tho unless someone measures the e817 I can not confirm .. part number for the e819 chassis is 204486 the e817 is 204019 , there are 2 differences in the chassis I can see from pics. First is the front of the chassis under the steering rack, The e817 has like a diamond indentation cut out, the e819 does not, also the e819 has 2 holes in between the center diff and rear arm mount the e817 only has the one .

Narrow hex hubs Yes
HD spur Yes
S15 body Yes
43/13 front and rear diffs Yes
Thicker alloy chassis brace .. Its not looking good , the e817 and 819 both share the same part number 204001, unless I can get the weight and measurements for the 817 brace I can not double check.
Revised hub plates Yes
Revised rear Drivetrain Yes (36mm shaft going to rear diff.)

I'm yet to here anything back from my email to HB
I really hope HB address this for us all.
I can confirm the chassis is correct in the kit itís 2mm longer Iíve neasured again my e817
butvthe kits are not coming with 1 piece stabiliser links as on the box and the chassis brace hasnít been reinforced the instructions clearly show the chassis brace thicker towards the centre.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service