Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
ET410 Setup Help - High Bite Dirt/Clay >

ET410 Setup Help - High Bite Dirt/Clay

ET410 Setup Help - High Bite Dirt/Clay

Old 04-16-2019, 07:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ET410 Setup Help - High Bite Dirt/Clay

Im brand new to both the ET410 and dirt racing. My tracks in the NW are carpet but I have decided to enter the Jconcepts INS9 event at TCRC in Washington in May. Desperately looking for any solid dirt setups that will get me in the right direction.

Not sure how much my carpet setup that I was planning on building the kit to would work on the dirt track. Any educated advice is apprectiated!
Old 04-18-2019, 09:31 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Box Stock set-up seems to work well at our track here is Dallas (indoor 1/8 scale size).
Some add a little heavier shock oil in the rear.. Proline Positrons in S3.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

Originally Posted by USNavySquid
Im brand new to both the ET410 and dirt racing. My tracks in the NW are carpet but I have decided to enter the Jconcepts INS9 event at TCRC in Washington in May. Desperately looking for any solid dirt setups that will get me in the right direction.

Not sure how much my carpet setup that I was planning on building the kit to would work on the dirt track. Any educated advice is apprectiated!
I haven't had the chance to run my ET at TCRC yet but that's where I run my EB410 (when I get the chance) and dirt webs are the tire of choice there. I have also heard barcodes are working well with this truck at TCRC.

They don't usually have huge jumps there so I would bet box setup is not too bad of a start. IME they tend to have a fairly technical track with medium sized jumps.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:36 PM
Tech Regular

Stock setup is good. Dirtwebs/Positrons/Electrons, Stadium Truck tires. We have ran this class every Sunday, for the past Month or so. We tend to be a more relax, fun bunch.
Old 04-24-2019, 03:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for the feedback guys! Bought a B64 to run 13.5 wheeler and if I get the Tekno ET running in time I will bring that as well.

I bought alot of brass parts and Tekno red springs along with sway bar kits and aluminum reinforcement bits to dial the truggy in on carpet but have heard that the ET is a blast on dirt so hopefully will set it up soon for INS9 first.