Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I can restore old worn piston/sleeve sets for $15.00

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I can restore old worn piston/sleeve sets for $15.00

Hello, my name is Eric Miller and I just got my sleeve compressing machine, and would like to offer my services to those who wish to have new life squeezed into thier engine. I have done this to my old OS RG engine and it runs like brand new again! If interested, contact me at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> and I will answer your questions and give you more information. The 15 dollar charge will get the piston/sleeve restored and mailed back to you. The process does not take long and I will ship the parts back to you same day or the next!
The process involves compressing the sleeve in equal amounts all the way around the sleeve, the amount that it takes is so little that the process maybe repeated numerous times until the the piston/sleeve are showing indications of excessive wear. The chrome plate on the sleeve is typically much thicker in comparision to the amount of wear that actually occurs, thus making this process very reliable, and repeatable! I guarantee my work, so if I can't do the work right, I'll send you back your check or money order, and your parts, however, in the unlikely event of the piston/sleeve getting damaged during this process, I will not replace the parts, as they are already worn out and it would cost me too much to replace them. I will however, refund your money, and send the parts back to you. It is very unlikely that the process would not be sucessful, and for only $15.00, your engine will run like new again and last as though it is new all over again. If you place an order with me, I will give you my phone number for your security and concerns. Just send me an e-mail that indicates you would like your piston/sleeve set restored and I will e-mail you my phone number to finalize your order.