rippen and Brutus279 like this.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Looks Durango-esk.
Old 01-26-2019, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)

I bet the first thing folks will do are to flip the rear arms to get shocks forward, looks like they designed this car for low traction tracks if I had to guess, question I have is how much tuning window is there for high traction turf racing? Can it get down to 12mm ride height? etc...
Old 01-26-2019, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by billdelong View Post
I bet the first thing folks will do are to flip the rear arms to get shocks forward, looks like they designed this car for low traction tracks if I had to guess, question I have is how much tuning window is there for high traction turf racing? Can it get down to 12mm ride height? etc...
Iím pretty sure the other pictures Iíve seen, show the rear wishbones have holes on the front to mount the shocks to.

who runs 12mm of ride height? I donít know anyone who goes under 15mm
Old 02-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Tech Initiate

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those! Any new info? I've only saw few CAD pictures from Team Corally facebook and some of Nick's build.
rippen likes this.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Nice looking buggy, albeit a very familiar layout/look to it. Corally has always made nice stuff, not doubt this buggy will be a nice ride. Pity it has such a small following in North America, parts support etc may be tricky, I guess there is always Corally USA direct. I wonder if they'll sign any Pro off-road drivers to run it or maybe borrow an onroad guy a la X-Ray and Bruno Coelho. They need to get it out on tracks so we can see it!
Old 02-11-2019, 02:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Team Corally just put their manual online. The design allow to switch the shocks on front without any modifications. Both sway bars are the same design and are interchangeable. Less tuning parts to carry around! My guess is that it will be highly competitive on Astro / Carpet out of the box. 9 degrees of caster, a 2 degrees of antisquat and +/- 2 degrees of adjustment by pills insert. +/- .07mm change in roll center is possible with the same pills. There is less adjustability than some of the others buggy on the market. This is a stance that Corally happily embrace, claiming that it make car easier to understand and less confusing to setup by focussing on what really matter.

Interesting to see that they will offer alloy hub carriers, c-hub and steering component. The addition of carbon fiber arms and chassis stiffener will be an interesting option for carpet.

http://data.corally.com/SBX410_manual-V2.pdf
Old 02-11-2019, 04:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by HeavyD99 View Post
Nice looking buggy, albeit a very familiar layout/look to it. Corally has always made nice stuff, not doubt this buggy will be a nice ride. Pity it has such a small following in North America, parts support etc may be tricky, I guess there is always Corally USA direct. I wonder if they'll sign any Pro off-road drivers to run it or maybe borrow an onroad guy a la X-Ray and Bruno Coelho. They need to get it out on tracks so we can see it!
I just saw that you're Canadian too. I'm from Quebec, but currently working in UK. Hopefully Corally will become available widely in Canada soon. In the meantime let me know if you need anything from my side of the pond. I'm hopeful for a Canadian distributor by the time I move back home.
HeavyD99 likes this.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Build complete! Getting a lid painted tomorrow and hopefully have time to head to the track to give it a try!

Team Corally SB410 Tekin RS Pro Black Edition ESC Tekin Gen3 7.5t motor Tekin T180 servo JConcepts Mono wheels #xfactoryuk #teamcorally #teamcorallyuk #sbx410 #teamtekin #jconcepts #vampireracing #dmsmodelcarclub #dmsracing #dmsracingteam
John Myall and rippen like this.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brutus279 View Post
There is less adjustability than some of the others buggy on the market. This is a stance that Corally happily embrace, claiming that it make car easier to understand and less confusing to setup by focussing on what really matters.
Most vehicles on the market have far more options than anyone would ever use or need anyways. Stripping it down to only what is necessary is a good thing.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:42 PM
Tech Initiate

First race with the buggy when well for the guys! 3 of the Team Corally UK drivers attended the Essex Carpet Clash today. Unfortunately I didn't managed to run this one, but made it to watch the finals.

Mark Lewis did really well. He managed to qualify 2nd in the A, with a 1st place in the the 4th qualifier. He took the 3rd place overal after the triple A-mains.

Paul did well, qualified 6th in the A group, finishing 7th overal.
Michael qualified 5th in the B, finishing 1st overal in the B.

The results are impressive given the little time the drivers had to refine their setup. They had to hit the ground running as none of them had track time prior the race day.