R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 12:52 PM   #76
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to HotrodHopkins

not owned, i just hate when people act like this. I think this will be my last post since i am not going to support the troll anymore.

-1990 Chevrolet K1500 Silverado TBI350 "Heavy Half". 1971 Chevrolet Nova

-My lug nuts require more Torque than your Honda makes.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #77
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

this is quickly becoming not only the funniest thread on earth but the funniest thing on the internet

keep up the good work guys
Old 02-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #78
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentL
this is quickly becoming not only the funniest thread on earth but the funniest thing on the internet

keep up the good work guys
It's also a good thread for increasing Posts #.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:08 PM   #79
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by drx
I hate you because you say you're from Victorville.

If there's a bright center to the Universe, Victorville is about as far from it as you can get. It's worse than Ojai or Ukiah.

The only things that comes out of Victorville are Geeks, Pukes and Fairies. Nothing wrong with being a Geek, Puke or Fairy, but that's all that comes out of Victorville.

There's an old saying - the world is full of Retards, the number increasing exponentially, the closer you get to Victorville, CA.

Also, in the history of the Internet, Victorville has never once produced a Troll worthy of the name. You are no different. To call you stupid would be insulting to stupid people. If you want to troll, go over to the chat room and say something bad about Jesus.

And if you want to bait people with how kewl you think you are, picks something other than an MF2 to tease with. EVERYBODY has an MF2 and they're all pretty damned fast. They're all pretty tricked out. If you want to tease someone, do it with something they don't already have.

You frikken retard.

Did you just compare my MF2 to everyone elses! I cant believe your audacity! Ok now im getting really angry. My MF2 is far superior to any MF2 out there. I have already sent a letter to Matt Fransis giving him some tips on how to make it as good as mine. Obviously i didnt give out all my tips but i gave him a few pointers. There is NO MF2 in existence like mine. I dont even think anyone has the ability to dream about how good my MF2 is. I have personally painted my body, i made my own battery packs, I even built my MF2 from the ground up. My MF2 was not a prebuilt kit like some of your guys. Dont you ever compare my MF2 to your guys or else i will report you!
Old 02-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #80
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutfluff
Wow. And the posts keep coming. Every single person who is taking this guy seriously is...

OWNED!

Some people get it...
Old 02-24-2006, 05:13 PM   #81
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogreasurada
It's also a good thread for increasing Posts #.
lol true good thing that their are thousands of us so this might be going on for a while with all different opinions should bring up your numbers real quick good idea
Old 02-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #82
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotrodHopkins
not owned, i just hate when people act like this. I think this will be my last post since i am not going to support the troll anymore.
Hot rod you are not supporting me. I cant bleieve you dont understand that im better than you. Dont you know that since you are a redneck you are inferior to me. I have a hard time believing that you really truly think we are on an equal level. I understand god says he made all things equal but he wasnt speaking in that way. God did make humans on different levels and you are under me. It is like a pyramid and you are on the bottom and i am stepping and spitting on your bald head. Please tell me the truth. If i hear any more outlandish remarks from you i will seriously consider coming to your hometown, purchasing the place of your employment, and hiring you as my personal assistant. I will pay you $5 per hour to follow me around like a little doggy and i will spit on you.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:28 PM   #83
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Stevietd14 Send a message via Yahoo to Stevietd14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhyten
Did you just compare my MF2 to everyone elses! I cant believe your audacity! Ok now im getting really angry. My MF2 is far superior to any MF2 out there. I have already sent a letter to Matt Fransis giving him some tips on how to make it as good as mine. Obviously i didnt give out all my tips but i gave him a few pointers. There is NO MF2 in existence like mine. I dont even think anyone has the ability to dream about how good my MF2 is. I have personally painted my body, i made my own battery packs, I even built my MF2 from the ground up. My MF2 was not a prebuilt kit like some of your guys. Dont you ever compare my MF2 to your guys or else i will report you!
Besides your "custom painted" body,home-made battery packs, and building it from the ground up, what is so amazing about your MF2?Do you have any race results or are you just pulling all this skill and cockiness out of your butt?
Old 02-24-2006, 05:31 PM   #84
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevietd14
Besides your "custom painted" body,home-made battery packs, and building it from the ground up, what is so amazing about your MF2?Do you have any race results or are you just pulling all this skill and cockiness out of your butt?

Uhhhhh excuse me homeboy! Yes i do have race results. I race everyday at the elementary school against all the boys there and i havent been beaten once. The track is very difficult and you would not even be allowed to race it unless youve won a world title.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #85
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhyten
Pfft, My MF2 that is being shipped to me is already superior. Why? Cuz I own it. I'll pay you if your MF2 can wheelie on command like mine will. Or if yours outruns mine on the straight. Its superior due to the fact that the body isnt painted by me and has a #3 sticker on its window. And that it has no hop-ups because it doesnt need them to be "better" than your MF2.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:35 PM   #86
Tech Elite

Oh, forgot to mention, it is so superior, that I didnt even have to build it. It was built for me.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:55 PM   #87
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutfluff
Wow. And the posts keep coming. Every single person who is taking this guy seriously is...

OWNED!
its not that everyone takes him seriously, i never did lol but he does belittle some with no confidence, otherwise they would never comment on his bs ,so basically to me he is some what funny but a little ruff on those that are weak and take it personally im sure most of you heard that if you ignore it it will go away ,works for stuff like this not bills, tickets ,or nagging wifes though so dont aplly theory to everything
Old 02-24-2006, 05:56 PM   #88
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgtman
its not that everyone takes him seriously, i never did lol but he does belittle some with no confidence, otherwise they would never comment on his bs ,so basically to me he is some what funny but a little ruff on those that are weak and take it personally im sure most of you heard that if you ignore it it will go away ,works for stuff like this not bills, tickets ,or nagging wifes though so dont aplly theory to everything

I'm for one am having a blast and im pissed I didnt find these threads earlier.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #89
Tech Regular

This si so funny keep up yhe good work.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #90
Tech Master

if its soo superior then why do you break cvds every three ones like you said in another thread