Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Mugen MBX8TE 1/8 Electric Truggy >

Mugen MBX8TE 1/8 Electric Truggy

Like Tree64Likes

Mugen MBX8TE 1/8 Electric Truggy

Old 03-21-2022, 10:06 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 291 (100%+)

So with the MBX8R and MBX8R Eco on the way or out in the wild, was wondering if we will see the MBX8TE receive an update.

For the differential gears, it appears the Buggies you some different internals, does anyone feel these will be making an appearance on the truggy?

what is the best way to determine if you have mugen springs and what they are rated at? ( i know there are turns, etc they use, but where is the starting point from top / bottom that you start to count a "turn"?)

what are you guys finding for race conditions is the appropriate size battery to get? I am lookingat either a 4S 6500mah pack or a 4S 7500mah pack.

How has durability been with the nylon spur gear?
Old 03-28-2022, 02:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
So with the MBX8R and MBX8R Eco on the way or out in the wild, was wondering if we will see the MBX8TE receive an update.

For the differential gears, it appears the Buggies you some different internals, does anyone feel these will be making an appearance on the truggy?

what is the best way to determine if you have mugen springs and what they are rated at? ( i know there are turns, etc they use, but where is the starting point from top / bottom that you start to count a "turn"?)

what are you guys finding for race conditions is the appropriate size battery to get? I am lookingat either a 4S 6500mah pack or a 4S 7500mah pack.

How has durability been with the nylon spur gear?
Not sure about an updated truggy. I don't think the truggy needs a more stable rear end anyway.

Here is how to count the coils:
Old 07-14-2022, 06:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey guys,
bout to plop down on one of these, what's the consensus on motor size to run tha's smooth and easy to drive? Love my E buggy!
Old 07-14-2022, 06:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Also is there an 'R' version of this Truggy coming out or no?
Old 07-30-2022, 09:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

so just fyi, Adam told me there is a new version coming out. so I'm watiing for it.