R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 08:27 PM   #46
Suspended

Ok are you joking? Everyone knows that Nikko is better than traxxas! Didnt you watch the nikko vs. Traxxas shootout hosted by radio shack!? The drive of the nikko car was blindfolded and was only guided by someone telling him when to turn and brake. He also was only allowed to drive in reverse. He still beat the traxxas top of the line truck. Read it in rc car action july 2005 issue!
Old 02-19-2006, 08:39 PM   #47
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

prove it. i cannot tell if you are making this up.

radioshack = cheep $#!t and toys
Traxxas = high performance R/C company

have you looked at my site yet? are you stupid? at least tell me the cars name! what car did it compete with? i dont believe this made up story. nikko, if you have read thier "owners manuel" , it says "for ages 5 or up."
now, with the traxxas t-maxx, with its necisary owners manuel, it says "the t-maxx is not intended for those under 16 years of age without the supervision of a responsible and knowledgable adult". that is baecause, the t-maxx is cabable of high speeds, up to 40mph, that would snap the legs off a 5yearold!
does that give you an idea of how fast/good traxxas is? huh? or are you unable to comprehend that?
Old 02-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #48
Bud
Tech Regular

Are you that clown who was knocking associated (I can't find the thread. there were 2 of them) and ended up getting banned a few weeks ago? You're sounding a lot like him.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #49
Tech Fanatic

who? me or the other guy, who thinks nikko is best?
Old 02-19-2006, 08:45 PM   #50
Suspended

LMAO!!! ROFL!!! Dude your funny. Of course im kidding dude! Cmon. Nikko? That was funny as hell when you said it would snap the legs off a five year old! LOL your funny man!
Old 02-19-2006, 08:45 PM   #51
Bud
Tech Regular

jhyten

oops. I mean Gabe
Old 02-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #52
Suspended

What?
Old 02-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #53
Tech Fanatic

Da#@, i had the feeling you were joking. lol, you put up a good show! but, that is a cheep way to get your "post" count up. i spent like, half an hour in cyberspace, arguing with someone.lol. i just got a rustler though (seriously), and am just gona bash around with it. maybe, i could try to dremel off a pound of weight! lol.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #54
Suspended

LOL. the rustler will be nice for bashing around.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #55
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to RcCzarOfOld Send a message via MSN to RcCzarOfOld Send a message via Yahoo to RcCzarOfOld
Talking

LMAO! JHyten, you are a major s$*t starter. At least you don't let go so far as your victim snaps and takes an assault weapon to work and "vents". Thanks for the laughs. By the way, that armbar looked extremely painful. Was that just a one time thing? Ever thought about hopping back in the cage? I thought about doing it before myself way back when I was 21 and bench pressing a Yugo.. My how times change...

Tony
Old 02-19-2006, 09:15 PM   #56
Suspended

yeah ive been in the cage many times after. They just arent recorded because they werent at the sanctioned level. They only record the ones that are sanctioned fights. The armbar wasnt too bad. It hurt a little but i tapped before it got too tight. I was supposed to fight in king of the cage again recently but i had a muay thai fight and although i won i still got hurt, I got 6 stitches to the eyebrow. The doctor was asking me what year it was and i said 2004. LOL. I won but in the last round i lost all my gas because i was cutting weight for the cage fight and i had no stamina so he brought it to me in the third round by luckily i beat him bad in the first and second. I was in over my head in that cage fight. It was my first cage fight and he was ranked 4th and i was way too eager to fight him because i was sure i would win. But it was still alot of fun.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:17 PM   #57
Suspended

Oh by the way im glad you understand my sense of humor alot of people on here dont get it so they hate me lol. I just like to goof around.

How old are you now by the way? When did you train and where? Do you watch the ufc?
Old 02-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #58
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to RcCzarOfOld Send a message via MSN to RcCzarOfOld Send a message via Yahoo to RcCzarOfOld

I'm 35 now. I trained at a few local gyms here in the Detroit area. I was stupid at the time though... Stupid as in Sustenon 250, Decadurabolin, Parobolan and Supinate. I was doing 12 reps with 465 on flat benches and my max was well over 500. I was starting to do some grappling training at a jujitsu dojo but things happened as they often do in life and a lot of plans got changed in a hurry. Yay for the ignorance of youth. At that time, MMA wasn't very publicised. I was more planning on huge paychecks from the WWF. But, life goes on.

As far as watching UFC, I used to faithfully when it first started hitting the small screen with regularity but I don't keep up with it at all anymore.

Good luck in the cage and make damn sure you tap out BEFORE the ankle breaks... Just a tip

Tony
Old 02-19-2006, 09:54 PM   #59
Suspended

Hey Tony did you have any bad effects from the sus. I did a cycle of test cypionate but i cant and dont want to anymore becuase i want to stay in the weight class im in
Old 02-19-2006, 11:39 PM   #60
Tech Adept

Send a message via Yahoo to csdspeed

Hey, just to comment, your thread is supposedly interesting. But you ruined it. Please, this is a ELECTRIC & NITRO OFFROAD forum. It's ok if you have many threads and different topics, but please just don't crap around in this part of the forum. This might give other members or non-members a bad impression that this forum isn't good to start with. If you want to make jokes, just post in the Chat forum. I'm not trying to be too formal, I'm just trying to clarify that this forum is not a place to have fun. Please, let's not sway too far and lose some sense of "professionality" or "importance" of answers and questions here in this forum.
Closed Thread