R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 07:18 PM   #46
Suspended

Actually i live in victorville. i guess my city is a joke. But I still make more money than you do, own more houses than you do and am smarter. So why all the shenanigans?
Old 02-22-2006, 07:19 PM   #47
Suspended

Oh by the way. My home in my joke city victorville cost 425,000, and my rental in hesperia cost 275,000.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:29 PM   #48
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Oh by the way. My home in my joke city victorville cost 425,000, and my rental in hesperia cost 275,000.
now was that necessary? didn't think so.

BTW-i do agree that with the more Pro drivers make, the more attention they will get from the world outside of RC.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:29 PM   #49
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mark G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhyten
Show me the post where i say i am better than everyone. All i said was that 70k isnt very much money. How does that imply that im better than everyone else. I am though you are right about that but still i never actually said it. Now pipe down you two. If you would like to meet me at so cal raceway i will show you in person how i am better than the both of you.

1. I guarantee i am much more handsome
2. I am much more intelligent
3. We can compare tax returns and i guarantee i make more money than you
4. And to top this all of you couldnt even beat me up if you wanted to!
Bahahahahahaha

No but seriously i am better then you two on every social level and class created by society.

LOL you like making people mad dont you, if ur so smart than why dont you just keep ur coments to ur self and dont piss people off
Old 02-22-2006, 07:34 PM   #50
Suspended

When i said those things i was only talking about two people in particular. But seriously guys we all know i am superior to you. Everyone in here is my minion.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:50 PM   #51
Tech Regular

now i know your a stupid idiot because you paid 425k for a house in victorville, i think you got hit in the head too many times. what makes you think your smarter than me you don't even know me. mister big time what was the name of the architect that deisgned your house. oh wait your so rich and smart you probably bought some cookie cutter tract home. i know all the architects up there so if you can answer that i can tell the quality of house you live in. and a real rich person not someone like you actually lives in a house designed by an architect and furnished by an interior designer.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:01 PM   #52
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

I think all the victorville and hesperia meth labs he visited are getting to his brain
Old 02-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #53
Suspended

Im not that rich first of all. My fiance is a registered nurse and she makes about 85,000 I am a loan officer and last year I made a little over 160,000. I dont know who the architect of our home was because it wasnt built new. We live in the equestrian area below spring valley lake. And we didnt pay for an interior designer. Also in all seriousness. I am smarter than you. I know im right about that. Im not right about everything but this is self evident.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:04 PM   #54
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
When i said those things i was only talking about two people in particular. But seriously guys we all know i am superior to you. Everyone in here is my minion.
Oh boy, now I see who we are dealing with. Somebody logged on to their daddy's computer. Just hit control alt delete and its time for bed...
Old 02-22-2006, 08:04 PM   #55
Tech Master

Jhyten: why do you act so immature? also those 4 things you listed... how do you know if they are true? get some proof before you make accusations
Old 02-22-2006, 08:06 PM   #56
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
I dont know who the architect of our home was because it wasnt built new.

I find this funny....Arent all house new when they are built?

Just busting your balls....I could care less if your smarter than me or make more money to me....As long as me and my family happy in life thats all that matters to me!!

EA
Old 02-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #57
Tech Master

Quote:
Im not that rich first of all. My fiance is a registered nurse and she makes about 85,000 I am a loan officer and last year I made a little over 160,000. I dont know who the architect of our home was because it wasnt built new. We live in the equestrian area below spring valley lake. And we didnt pay for an interior designer. Also in all seriousness. I am smarter than you. I know im right about that. Im not right about everything but this is self evident.
you know what i find funny? almost everyone wont tell people how much they make or buy a house for yet this "adult" will eagerly tell people how much he "made" last year.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:25 PM   #58
Tech Regular

ah so the truth comes out. you live in spring valley lake technically the equestrian portion of spring valley lake. the man made lake that is two dirty to swim in. for everyone who doesn't know about spring valley lake it is a part of whats called the high desert of southern california. its a man made lake houseing tract in which all who live within the boundry feel they are much superior than anyone else in the high desert even though they go to the same stores and basically all have the same standard of living they are not rich people but upper middle class living like they are rich people this totally explains his attitude to me. now if you want to think your smarter than me go ahead. but i can tell you if i lived in the high desert i would live in a custom home designed by an architect(myself) and furnished by an interior designer for the same price as your spring valley lake piece of shit tract house that was built for 75k back when building in the high desert was extremely cheap i'am talking 60 to 70 per sq. ft. to build. but i guess you recieved your all encompassing knowledge at the loan office or the octogon. what are the educational requirements for a loan officer i'am sure your amazing intelligence should be able to handle that. and if so smart why waste it on being a loan officer why not work on serving mankind instead of ripping people off with the little amount of work you do.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:48 AM   #59
Tech Elite

I know that most guys works for the R&D department they represent. Then most of them also have a line (like motors, batteries, etc) with their names on it where get a samll percent off. Don't know what they earn but I don't think they go over my 125K as networkmarketeer, so I'm my own sponsor!
Old 02-23-2006, 07:05 AM   #60
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AxiomJacob

With the title of all the topics he started he seems like a 17 year old looking for attention and has no clue about anything rc.

Proline Racing
Closed Thread