Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Why am I so good and fast? I cant find worthy competition without giving handicap! >

Why am I so good and fast? I cant find worthy competition without giving handicap!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why am I so good and fast? I cant find worthy competition without giving handicap!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

Your emails as "proof" mean nothing. When you started your worthless rants on the "problems" you were having the Novak ESC, people actually tried to help. We asked for pics (over and over and over again), to see your setup, to see the damage, to see SOMETHING. You stated you had pics but never posted any of them. You had posts all over this board "moaning" about the same problem. Nothing ever came of it. UGH! To be honest, responding to you isn't even worth the time to type this reply. You think this stuff is funny.....and that's the worst part.
Matt
Old 02-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Suspended

What are you talking about i think its funny? Listen man i dont think anythings funny. Sometimes i like to joke around like in this post. But i really did have problems with my GTB. I was not able to post pictures because by time i got a digital camera i was not allowed to post anymore. I already apologized to Charlie at novak because i felt very badly for talking so much crap. Everything i posted was absolutely true, now i would agree that i went too far with making personal attacks. I am human and obviously i let my temper and frustration get the best of me. I did not post anything like that in this forum or site though so when you say that i posted the same thing in here you are mistaking me for someone else. I dont want to ruin anyones fun on this message board. But at the same time its not fair that i get flamed for posting things that i think are funny. If you think its funny you can reply and joke along with me if not just move on. But i do apologize for what i said about novak they are absolutely amazing with their customer service and like i said the things i posted really did happen and i was just EXTREMELY frustrated and did not use common sense.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Adept

You got my point. That's enough. If you really had those problems, I hope you got them fixed. And if Charlie helped, I wouldn't expect anything less.
Matt
Old 02-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jhyten
Who is gabe? Why do you keep calling me gabe?
He's trying to find out if your that guy that has'nt been layed anytime in recent history
Old 02-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

i think you should try driving sitting in the pits with someone calling out directions to you from the drivers stand
Old 02-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Tech Regular

The pit driving really helps. I have not finished a race sense I started doing that. Your competitors will thank you.

This thread is dumb but it is funny. I dont see Jhyten doing any wrong with this thread. He just has alot of time on his hands.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Suspended

Ok guys. I have written up a gameplan to even the playing field. Here are the things i will be doing while racing to make it more fair.

Here are the hop-downs i will be putting on my rc car. First of all i will be purchasing a NIKKO from radio shack and making the following modifications. (i talked about this in another thread but it belongs in this one)

1. Replacing all plastic parts with solid lead.
2. Replacing the servo with a low torque/low speed lead geared servo with
every other tooth missing
3. replacing the motor with a 100 turn motor
4. Using a mechanical speed control
5. Using 6 double AA batteries as my battery pack

I will have my pit crew call out to me directions from the drivers stand while i am in the pits. To make it even more difficult he will be yelling in arabic which i do not speak. This will all be while i do TAE BO from the pits.

If anyone wishes to challenge me to a race under these circumstances i will GLADLY accept. I will wager anywhere from 1000 to 10000 us dollars. We will race and whoever has the fastest lap time will be the winner. As another perk i will take my lap time and multiply it by 2!
Old 02-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Adept

^^^ LOL
Old 02-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WheelNut
This is my newest idea, I ride this rabbit back and on the drivers stand during a race.
holy cow thats a huge rabbit is that yours
Old 02-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeah its mine, and thats me in the pic, damn I'm good looking!
Old 02-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Suspended

Is that rabbit your significant other?
Old 02-22-2006, 03:10 PM

Default Hey guys

I got in late on this thread, but anyway, here are some stuff you can do:

- Wear really tight leather g string.

- Cut out your jeans back end exposing the cheeks

- rub your hands well with some diff lube

- Crank up some real good stuff from "Dead or Alive"

Then Prance around like Gisele ( make sure you work them cheeks ) while driving. Or yeah, lick your lips in slow deliberate movements.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

also, run the car in reverse around the track, and run up and down the drivers stand while driving, possibly w/ one eye closed
Old 02-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WheelNut
Yeah its mine, and thats me in the pic, damn I'm good looking!
how much does that monster weight thats the biggest rabbit i seen lol its rabbit season
Old 02-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

if your so "fast" why dont you have a sponser?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.