R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 08:11 PM   #31
Suspended

Ummmmm.... ok man. Does your mom know your on her computer son?
Old 02-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #32
Suspended

ill make the medal and ship it to you... and with 6 or 7 eggroles too
Old 02-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #33
Suspended

Egrolls? I dont get it. What do you mean by eggrolls?
Old 02-20-2006, 04:40 AM   #34
Tech Adept

Actually, he did get banned. At least I am assuming that I when I saw the user name Jhyten it had BANNED in front of it. This was about a week and a half ago. This is the same guy that was making a lot of derogatory remarks re. the Novak GTB and the Velociti line of motors when in fact, he never had any of the problems.
Jhyten, find another board to "play at". Your threads are old, not funny, lame, etc. etc. etc.
Matt
Old 02-20-2006, 06:33 AM   #35
Suspended

eggroles... what is, the most unrelating thing to a medal for most usless topic on an rc forum... duh dut da daaaaa eggrolls. since i was exagerating when i said i would give him a medal i said i would give him some eggrolls too.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:43 AM   #36
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to tree95z Send a message via MSN to tree95z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhyten
I may be a noob but you are an idiot. I was joking you lamer
lol @ u sayin "lamer" - dated insults.
but funny post, I agree.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:25 AM   #37
Tech Regular

dude you guys are so dang funny it isnt even funny although that doesnt make sense and i think you should stop putting dumb threads up k sorry
Old 02-20-2006, 09:22 AM   #38
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Not trying to 'pick sides', but I don't think the forum rules say what the exact matter of a thread must consist of, as long as it's not insulting, vulgar, etc.

That said, this is a free-post forum. Anything can be posted (within the rules) and, well, like all those Howard Stern fanatics say, if you don't like what is being said, turn it off.....or in this case, don't read (or post) in the thread. If you guys leave it alone, it will die on it's own.

You can't ban Jhyten for anything he has done....yet. But, Jhyten, please be careful as to what kind of thread you start.
CompetitionX.com
R Sector / F1 Paint Labs
Old 02-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #39
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by super jato dude
dude you have got to be making that up are you just trying to get atention or something cause thats messed up
Not too quick on the uptake, are we...
Old 02-20-2006, 10:22 AM   #40
Suspended

LOL most of you guys are such little whiners. Are you really gonna cry and whine about the posts i start. I started this post for fun. Some people understand my sense of humor some dont. I cant help those that are less intelligent. if you dont like it dont read it or post in it.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #41
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to WheelNut

This is my newest idea, I ride this rabbit back and on the drivers stand during a race.
Attached Thumbnails
Why am I so good and fast? I cant find worthy competition without giving handicap!-bunneh.jpg  
Old 02-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #42
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPhalen
Not trying to 'pick sides', but I don't think the forum rules say what the exact matter of a thread must consist of, as long as it's not insulting, vulgar, etc.

That said, this is a free-post forum. Anything can be posted (within the rules) and, well, like all those Howard Stern fanatics say, if you don't like what is being said, turn it off.....or in this case, don't read (or post) in the thread. If you guys leave it alone, it will die on it's own.

You can't ban Jhyten for anything he has done....yet. But, Jhyten, please be careful as to what kind of thread you start.
Hi Tony,
Yep, I totally understand what you wrote but the issue was with Jhyten posting MULTIPLE posts re. the Novak GTB and Velociti motor combo "blowing up" his battery packs. Multiple posts, multiple rips at Novak and the bottom line is that IT NEVER HAPPENED. That stuff has to go.....that's all.
Thanks.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #43
Tech Master

ive read this post on some board. i cant remember where though.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:06 PM   #44
Tech Initiate

At work we have a segway. I brought it home for the weekend. I dressed up in my downhill mountain bike racing garb. Pants, chest protector, knee pads, full face helmet, gloves and drove it up an down the street @ full speed.
12 MPH that is

My wife filmed it, I'll post it on here when I figure out our new vid camera. Yeah, I know, I'm hardcore.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:00 PM   #45
Suspended

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpetrich
Hi Tony,
Yep, I totally understand what you wrote but the issue was with Jhyten posting MULTIPLE posts re. the Novak GTB and Velociti motor combo "blowing up" his battery packs. Multiple posts, multiple rips at Novak and the bottom line is that IT NEVER HAPPENED. That stuff has to go.....that's all.
Thanks.

Dude what the $%^& are you talking about? Everything that i claimed did happen. I swear to god it did. I have my service report from Charlie at novak himself. Who are you anyways? How do you know what did and did not happen? Do i know you or something? Give me a break you sill child. If anyone wants to see i will post charlies 2 emails to me regarding my broken GTB. By the way on a side note. NOVAK has the best customer service in the world or that i have ever experienced. In charlies email he said they thought it was not the GTBs fault and said maybe i shorted something but they STILL replaced it!

Dont get on here and try to tell everyone what i said didnt happen. Like i said if anyone wants to see charlies original two emails from me i willl gladly post them.
Closed Thread