tires tires tires!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tires tires tires!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Tech Regular

Location: northern Indiana southern Michigan all depends on the day.
Default tires tires tires!

Ok guys I need some help with tire selection. The track I run on is a very Sandy dirt, rock filed track. That they called hard paked which it is not or close to. The track is watered to keep the dust down and you can tell miles away when it wasn't watered it also dries very out quickly. And usually breaks down in chunks, that clug up smaller lugged tires as the night goes on.

The my go to tires used to be in order depending on watering and and how well packed it was at the start of the day. Caliber, cityblocks2 and then gladators to end the night.

Anyway. The 2-3 classes I run are 4wd sct, and EBuggy. Some time 2wd 17.5sct but only for big turn outs.

Well i don't have calibers or gladators for my new Ebuggy or new 4wd sct. And it looks like they were both DC. Any recommendations on selections for similar grip tires and lug size tire.