Like Tree161Likes

Team Associated T6.1

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 08:57 AM
a1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RogerM
Once you have adjusted them so the top flat on hex is fractionally below the height of the top of your pack there will be plenty of thread left for the nuts.
I guess ive done somethig wrong. I have the flat of the screw flush and with nut tightened down the screw is just flush with top of nut. Also not comfortable with the small nut. Having to grab another tool where i didnt before. Going to try and put some 5m thumb screws.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by a1
I guess ive done somethig wrong. I have the flat of the screw flush and with nut tightened down the screw is just flush with top of nut. Also not comfortable with the small nut. Having to grab another tool where i didnt before. Going to try and put some 5m thumb screws.

there has to be something off... the nuts have never backed off of mine, it's a non issue. The nuts use the same wrench as the wheel nuts... that should always be out on a pit table
Old 08-01-2018, 05:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

They use the nut they do because it carried over from the buggy set up where the side rails are much narrower and there isn't enough room for a bigger nut without getting into the body, On the truck you can for sure use a thumb nut, I actually used the old ones off my T5m for a while, but its not going to change the number of threads available.
a1 likes this.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Is there anyway to stop the continuous scrolling and reintroduce page breaks?
XLosiguy likes this.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcfiend
I agree with you, continuous scrolling leaves you no way to mark specific info, end up scrolling for days
XLosiguy likes this.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

agreed, it's a pain
XLosiguy likes this.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

I don't think this is the place to ask that question, you would probably have a better chance of getting an answer in the general issue thread

https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum-14/
Old 08-01-2018, 11:23 AM
egm
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Go to your control panel>Settings & Options>Edit Options>then disable "Infinite Scrolling"
Old 08-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Tech Regular

Default Kit Turnbuckles

How are the steel kit turnbuckles? I used to always replace my kit turnbuckles with Lunsford titanium units, but I thought I might just stick with the kit parts this time to save myself a little time and money. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

The steel turnbuckles are pretty good actually. Much better than years past when turnbuckles were the first thing you buy. I suggest you run them and just see how they hold up for you.
jpcopeland1, StadiumRC and a1 like this.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)

Originally Posted by StadiumRC
How are the steel kit turnbuckles? I used to always replace my kit turnbuckles with Lunsford titanium units, but I thought I might just stick with the kit parts this time to save myself a little time and money. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.
No issues with bending on carpet, and have taken a few good hits directly to the left wheel closets to walls. Nothing broken on the truck so far. I'm a Yokomo guy, but AE did a really good job on the .1 line. Will have to see if it carries over to the B64.1D.
StadiumRC and a1 like this.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:28 AM
Tech Initiate

I'm trying to get my T6.1 going and was wondering if I could get some electronics advice? This is the first kit I have ever built. Im running a Hobbywing XR10 Pro ESC and a Sanwa MT-S radio system. When attempting to break the diff in I noticed that changing the throttle trim does nothing. Steering trim and sub trim work as expected. I used the setup wizard on the radio and set it up as a EP standard car. ESC is plugged into channel 2 and steering into channel 1.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:04 AM
a1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ouhockeyplayer
I'm trying to get my T6.1 going and was wondering if I could get some electronics advice? This is the first kit I have ever built. Im running a Hobbywing XR10 Pro ESC and a Sanwa MT-S radio system. When attempting to break the diff in I noticed that changing the throttle trim does nothing. Steering trim and sub trim work as expected. I used the setup wizard on the radio and set it up as a EP standard car. ESC is plugged into channel 2 and steering into channel 1.
Have you calibrated the esc? Its easy but you likely need to start over from scratch. i believe you need to adjust throttle and break trims back to nuetral and calibrate the esc.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Yep, ESC was calibrated after the setup wizard and binding was complete. I believe Hobbywing said to hold down the power button to put it in calibration mode. With the throttle at neutral push the power button. Then do the same for full brake and full throttle.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

Are you just asking why the throttle trim doesn't do anything or is something in the ESC not working correctly?

I'm not familiar with that radio set up but if its just the trim doesn't do anything it might just be the radio turns that function off since you put it in EP mode and throttle trim isn't something you should be adjusting on an electric car since you should just calibrate the ESC. Switch it to nitro mode and see if it works then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.