Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Driving Slump Need Tips Could Radio Play Into It? >

Driving Slump Need Tips Could Radio Play Into It?

Like Tree4Likes

Driving Slump Need Tips Could Radio Play Into It?

Old 03-19-2018, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Sounds like your setup is bad, I'd be hesitant to totally blame the radio as a piece of hardware. It could easily just be radio or electronics setup. You can easily dial a car in or out via electronics.
Old 03-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

it almost sounds like you're feeling the pressure of being in a new class. pushing yourself too hard and making mistakes. i'd just concentrate on hitting your lines consistently and the speed will come and in the mean time, you're wheels down (always a plus).

if you really feel the mental dole drums of being in a slump, sometimes a change in venue can help. i felt a little bit the same way and i've taken a break from norcal and have been having a blast at delta. last race on the covered track this saturday! if you go that route, you'll need to adjust your setup for the much lower grip track. i'll for sure end up going back to norcal, but for now, it's pretty damn fun racing on pins.