Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi 4.0 e buggy and truggy help >

Losi 4.0 e buggy and truggy help

Losi 4.0 e buggy and truggy help

Old 02-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Losi 4.0 e buggy and truggy help

I am going to buy a electric Losi Buggy and truggy kit for my brother who is living in Viet Nam. I buy everything brand new because I want him to build them. The problem is in Viet Nam, we can not get any extra part when thing broken. Anyone here who has experience with losi, tell me what should I buy for extra part, or what should I upgrade. We will bash it and jump it. Therefore, I am sure that something will be broken. Please help me list anything maybe broken. Any help mean a lot to me. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I bash the crap out of my 8ight E and here is what I have replaced. Bent axles, destroyed an a arm when my buddy slid it backwards into a curb at 40+mph and I pulled the bolts for the rear shock tower out of the diff case they screw into... so a new rear diff housing.

Overall it has been a great basher with just a few items breaking from extreme use.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:00 AM
dtr
Tech Master

Front arms, hinge pins and hinge pin brace for the truggy. Front center dogbone is a wear item so that is nice to have as well.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Also buy a few sets of wear items. Bearing kits, grease, diff oils, shock oils etc.