Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
TLR 22T 4.0 Race Kit: 1/10 2WD Stadium Truck >

TLR 22T 4.0 Race Kit: 1/10 2WD Stadium Truck

Like Tree136Likes

TLR 22T 4.0 Race Kit: 1/10 2WD Stadium Truck

Old 03-08-2019, 05:06 AM
  #391  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 335
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by czrlaker
Any help is appreciated the pin on the driveshaft sits too much on the edge of the out drive on one side. any idea why
What diff, diff inserts and hubs are you using? I had a similar issue when I ran the aluminum gear diff with the +3 setup. I ended up putting a 1mm spacer on the inside of the axle to help.
jmitchell is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 03:41 PM
  #392  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
RazorRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,917
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by czrlaker
Any help is appreciated the pin on the driveshaft sits too much on the edge of the out drive on one side. any idea why
could just be the camera, but one arm looks like it angles way more than the other. That would cause it.
RazorRC is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 03:08 PM
  #393  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (34)
 
czrlaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 737
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jmitchell
What diff, diff inserts and hubs are you using? I had a similar issue when I ran the aluminum gear diff with the +3 setup. I ended up putting a 1mm spacer on the inside of the axle to help.
I am using the aluminum gear diff. There's got to be something wrong with this. Frank?
czrlaker is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 07:32 AM
  #394  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 335
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by czrlaker
I am using the aluminum gear diff. There's got to be something wrong with this. Frank?
I believe the outdrives on the aluminum gear diff are a little narrower than the ball diff. You either need to put a spacer on the axle to push it inward, or use longer dogbones.
jmitchell is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:12 AM
  #395  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (34)
 
czrlaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 737
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

I used a 1mm spacer. Not a huge difference I also added more negative camber. I'll see how it handles. Do they make longer cva driveshafts than 93.25mm
czrlaker is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:57 AM
  #396  
TLRacing
iTrader: (25)
 
Frank Root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Corona, CA, USA
Posts: 5,812
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by czrlaker
I used a 1mm spacer. Not a huge difference I also added more negative camber. I'll see how it handles. Do they make longer cva driveshafts than 93.25mm
Yes, we make 94mm driveshafts.

Search Results: 94mm: Team Losi Racing
Frank Root is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 10:02 AM
  #397  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (34)
 
czrlaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 737
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Frank Root
Yes, we make 94mm driveshafts.

Search Results: 94mm: Team Losi Racing
Nice. Thanks Frank
czrlaker is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 06:52 PM
  #398  
Tech Master
iTrader: (39)
 
thirtydaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Omaha
Posts: 1,300
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Subscribed
thirtydaZe is offline  
Old 03-15-2019, 01:01 PM
  #399  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Coral Springs, Florida
Posts: 736
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I'm looking to pick up a used 4.0 or perhaps a 3.0 to save some money. What is the big difference between the 3.0 and the 4.0, and how does the performance of each differ? I will be driving on a hard packed clay track Outdoors
MaX-D is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 09:18 AM
  #400  
TLRacing
iTrader: (25)
 
Frank Root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Corona, CA, USA
Posts: 5,812
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MaX-D
I'm looking to pick up a used 4.0 or perhaps a 3.0 to save some money. What is the big difference between the 3.0 and the 4.0, and how does the performance of each differ? I will be driving on a hard packed clay track Outdoors
Laydown is the biggest difference. A 3.0 might not be bad for the tracks you'll be running on.
Frank Root is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 08:04 PM
  #401  
Tech Rookie
 
Northernbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Central California
Posts: 18
Default Brass anti squat

What's is the part number for the brass anti squat. My Google Fu that failed me. I ran through the whole thread and didn't see it. Thank you.
Northernbob is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 11:08 PM
  #402  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 420
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Northernbob
What's is the part number for the brass anti squat. My Google Fu that failed me. I ran through the whole thread and didn't see it. Thank you.
try tlr334041 although I believe it's been discontinued
faqcya is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 02:27 AM
  #403  
Tech Rookie
 
Northernbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Central California
Posts: 18
Default

Originally Posted by faqcya
try tlr334041 although I believe it's been discontinued
Bummer. Thank you.
Northernbob is offline  
Old 03-22-2019, 03:40 PM
  #404  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
RazorRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,917
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Northernbob
Bummer. Thank you.
I think the 5.0 block may be compatible. Not 100% sure.
Losi Chaser likes this.
RazorRC is offline  
Old 03-24-2019, 01:51 PM
  #405  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (20)
 
Team Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RazorRC


I think the 5.0 block may be compatible. Not 100% sure.
The new 22g brass block released at the time of the 5.0 buggy will work just fine.
Team Pink is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.