R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 02-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #16
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to smaxxman

you guys are more then welcome to crash the forum on-
<http://www.rcracezone.com> (click on the forum link)

Ill be running a lightning at first but will proabably switch ovet to the Kyosho when it comes out.
smaxxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #17
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Either one they can crash at,

Got a good start on the forum, still not done with appearance, and let me know if you want more topics or edits.

http://izzeracing.com/phpBB2/index.php

-Caleb
Izze-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:40 PM   #18
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to layedbackguy

Truggy sounds nice, i'll be running both buggy and truggy....guess it's time for me to get the MSR back together....
layedbackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #19
Tech Rookie

Hey,

I just got a new (to me) MBX-5. Real nice with Prospec and King Headz stuff where it counts. Going through it, she does need new wheel bearings which the previous owner was nice enough to include, along with a BUNCH of other spares.

I did need some stuff to get her running but as soon as the big brown truck shows up, I should be good to go.

This is my first year racing, but I have been in RC for a LONG time. I am really looking foward to it.

Is there anywhere to run a Nitro buggy around Southern Maryland, until the tracks open? I live about 15 min. from Dougs II. What sucks is that I'll be working 6 days a week, 13 hours/day starting in two weeks until the end of March, so except for sleeping I won't have time to do anything.

Did I see in a earlier post that the Dougs in Waldorf closed?

See Ya

Ray
n1lul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:53 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to smaxxman

We race at dougs II every sat in the summer...its always layed back and fun, and organized timing system and all. also a ps will be done. Yeh waldorf dougs is now closed everything got moved to dougs II
smaxxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 06:53 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 156 (100%+)

Ray- In april we will start working on the track, maybe sooner, it all depends on the weather. Hopefully this year there will be alot more people sowing up to race. They are bringing in a bunch of clay, and are totally redoing the track. So it should be much better than last year.