Rc drag racing classes

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mrreet2001
  • 2 Post By Airwave

Rc drag racing classes

Old 09-15-2021, 07:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Rc drag racing classes

Hey y’all: didn’t quite know where to put this so I thought the on road thread was as good as any. We all know by now the resurgence that rc drag racing has gotten over the last few years with all the no prep vehicles and industry support for them. That said rc drag racing has been around in some form for a long time so what does the resurgence because of no prep mean for all the other classes such as dragster funny car pro stock pro mod ect? Also how long do you think rc drag racing’s resurgence can be sustained? Thanks…🤔😎🐝
Old 09-15-2021, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Drag Racing Forum
gigaplex likes this.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by b-man777 View Post
Hey y’all: didn’t quite know where to put this so I thought the on road thread was as good as any. We all know by now the resurgence that rc drag racing has gotten over the last few years with all the no prep vehicles and industry support for them. That said rc drag racing has been around in some form for a long time so what does the resurgence because of no prep mean for all the other classes such as dragster funny car pro stock pro mod ect? Also how long do you think rc drag racing’s resurgence can be sustained? Thanks…🤔😎🐝
Yeah, I've wondered the same thing. No prep seems focused entirely on the SCT chassis model. Not much activity by the manufacturers on the other classes for no prep. Dunno. Don't follow RC drag racing much anymore other than passing curiosity from my past full-prep days in this aspect of the hobby.

Cheers and Regards. 'AC'

Last edited by AHR43; 09-18-2021 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-19-2021, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Still not the correct forum guys... Can a moderator do something?
mrreet2001 and gigaplex like this.