Some new wheels

Old 06-18-2017, 04:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Some new wheels

Hi I'm thinking about upgrading my Wraiths wheels what are the best 2.2 beadlocks out there thank you all for your time & help Dan
Old 06-20-2017, 07:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

There is no "best" - it's very subjective to your looks and preferences. Having said that, there are some things you need to know.

Do some digging, find something you like, and post it up - I'm sure we can give opinions on it one way or another. Be sure to indicate what tires you would be using too.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:38 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by OSRC View Post
There is no "best" - it's very subjective to your looks and preferences. Having said that, there are some things you need to know.

Do some digging, find something you like, and post it up - I'm sure we can give opinions on it one way or another. Be sure to indicate what tires you would be using too.
My tyres are
Pro-Line Hyrax 2.2" G8 Rock Terrain
As for the rims I'm looking at some aloy's but I'm not sure what way to go
Old 06-21-2017, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Proline tires have a thicker bead that can be tough to mount. Proline wheels work, though they are not alloy. Some RC4WD wheels work with the special Proline beadlock ring.

There are SSD proline specific wheels that look amazing: SSD RC 2.2" D Hole PL Wheels (Silver) (2)

Also, I've seen these mounted up, though I've never tried them myself: ALIENTAC Four(4) 2.2" Alloy Beadlock Wheel Rim Wide 1.4" for RC Model #083 | eBay

I have the wheels, just never mounted them to proline tires. Great wheels for the price.

Most Vanquish rims work from what I've seen if you don't mind paying the premium.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by OSRC View Post
Proline tires have a thicker bead that can be tough to mount. Proline wheels work, though they are not alloy. Some RC4WD wheels work with the special Proline beadlock ring.

There are SSD proline specific wheels that look amazing: SSD RC 2.2" D Hole PL Wheels (Silver) (2)

Also, I've seen these mounted up, though I've never tried them myself: ALIENTAC Four(4) 2.2" Alloy Beadlock Wheel Rim Wide 1.4" for RC Model #083 | eBay

I have the wheels, just never mounted them to proline tires. Great wheels for the price.

Most Vanquish rims work from what I've seen if you don't mind paying the premium.
Thank you