Wiki Posts
Search

Wraith vs Ridgecrest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ill vote for all being decent choices. My wraith goes places my summit wont, my summit does things my wraith doesnt. Both excellent imo
Old 08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Tech Regular

I would love to get a Summit but my wallet doesn't have the same affection. The Ridgecrest is half the price. I see more support for the Ridgecrest as time goes on and I also took a look at a few bodies that will fit from Proline.
This is a funny video of Wraiths and Ridgecrests playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4NnDHB4LEY
Old 08-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Tech Adept

Dont let that detour you, my wraith can crawl circles around those trucks. Anyone can trim a body to drop on the wraith anyways, many more work than you might think. Anyway If you want a summit get a used one.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Suspended

The Summit is for noobs.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Huggy Bear
The Summit is for noobs.
WOW really lol speaking of noobs mr 0 trader rating and 37 posts,,only thing noob here is you
Old 08-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MR.TRAXXAS
WOW really lol speaking of noobs mr 0 trader rating and 37 posts,,only thing noob here is you
LOL @ the noob who just joined in February calling someone else a noob. Also, "trader rating" has absolutely no relevance to anything. Speaking of noobs, who is the one who doesn't know how to post pictures? Hmmm, not me.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

LOL @ the noob who just joined in February calling someone else a noob. Also, "trader rating" has absolutely no relevance to anything. Speaking of noobs, who is the one who doesn't know how to post pictures? Hmmm, not me.
I beg to differ on this site trader rating means alot bro i mean noob and as far as pics i just didnt fall upon those +18 rating i have, most members post pics of there stuff to sell so i can post pics just had an issue when loading now if this bothers you this much then i suggest you grow up a little then rejoin then maybe you would have a little more respect instead of trying to build you posts up at other expence's,,,NOOB
Old 08-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Suspended

I beg to differ on this site trader rating means alot bro i mean noob and as far as pics i just didnt fall upon those +18 rating i have, most members post pics of there stuff to sell so i can post pics just had an issue when loading now if this bothers you this much then i suggest you grow up a little then rejoin then maybe you would have a little more respect instead of trying to build you posts up at other expence's,,,NOOB
Trader rating means NOTHING. Not everyone wants to buy and sell on this site, DERP! Obviously, this is beyond your comprehension. Remember, you are the one who got upset and called me a noob and commented on my low post count. All I did was state the obvious which you completely ignore.

Old 08-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader rating means NOTHING. Not everyone wants to buy and sell on this site, DERP! Obviously, this is beyond your comprehension. Remember, you are the one who got upset and called me a noob and commented on my low post count. All I did was state the obvious which you completely ignore.

If i remember correctly you started the noob issue by stating the summit was for noobs,, who asked you anyways and how you join a site with no intention to build a reputation and meet new people and so far all you have done is ad bash,,,like i said you are a little kid with nothing better to do best of luck to yah boy
Old 08-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Suspended

If i remember correctly you started the noob issue by stating the summit was for noobs,, who asked you anyways and how you join a site with no intention to build a reputation and meet new people and so far all you have done is ad bash,,,like i said you are a little kid with nothing better to do best of luck to yah boy
I said a specific RC was for noobs. I didn't just call someone a noob like you did. How have I bashed any ads? Why are you so angry? what does buying and selling have anything to do with building a rep? You are the only one who sounds like you are a kid with nothing better to do. Have a good day little guy.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Tech Adept

If you think its for "noobs" dont buy one. some with experience really enjoy the summit because it IS a dominant rc truck. This guy want opinions on truck performance not your opinion of traxxas. One thing I can say for sure is My summit is a machine, and a good one. Its well spent money and this truck does things that other rc just dont do.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:31 AM
Tech Regular

My LHS had a Ridgecrest in stock this weekend and wouldn't you know it, it stuck to me and I had to bring it home. I also bought a Proline K5 Chevy Blazer body for it. I've spent more time setting up the new body than I have driving the vehicle but now that it's done, I love the scale looks of it. I'll post a picture later.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Skiboblitch
My LHS had a Ridgecrest in stock this weekend and wouldn't you know it, it stuck to me and I had to bring it home. I also bought a Proline K5 Chevy Blazer body for it. I've spent more time setting up the new body than I have driving the vehicle but now that it's done, I love the scale looks of it. I'll post a picture later.
I got one as well and have had a few issues with the screws on c hubs coming loose, if i was you i would go over the rig and tighten everything, not saying its gonna break but dont be surprise if something comes loose, for some reason the builder of these ridgecrest's is not up to par,, just thought i would share this with you and hope it doesnt discourage you from axial products but it is a minor problem that you can tend to for now but in future look to be upgrading for peace of mind and yeah lets see a pic of the dude
Old 08-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Tech Regular

I had read a lot about the screws being a problem. I went over everything before I ran it the first time and everything was tight. I'll keep an eye on them as I go. Some people were writing about replacing them with some better quality and tighter thread screws, 4mm I think.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Tech Regular

So far I love this truck with the Blazer body. One issue I was having was the ESC would start glitching when trying to go slow. This would happen after I was crawling for about 10 to 15 minutes. If I used a high amount of throttle it would run great but it wouldn't operate if trying to go slow. I have a 5000MAH battery so I should be able to run a lot longer than that. After reading the manual I realized that the ESC is automatically set with a Lipo cutoff. Since I run a NIMH battery it must be dropping below the voltage cutoff when trying to crawl. Aha! I need to either reprogram the ESC with a Castle Link or buy a Lipo battery. A Lipo should have been my first choice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.