Rockbull chassis replacement >

Rockbull chassis replacement

Rockbull chassis replacement

Old 04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Rockbull chassis replacement

Hey all,

What has happen to the whole rock crawling seen? I don't see much happening anymore. Anyways, I am getting back into the hobby again, like my 5th time getting back into it. But I want to build out a crawler this time.

Year or so ago, I was going to buy a rockbull chassis? I see they have been discontinued. What is a good replacement chassis to look at?

What is the best site for part to build out a crawler?
The type of crawler i was looking at in the past was the cold buster type, is there a better type i should be looking at?

Thanks for your time and help,
Nick
Old 04-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Crawling is still around and getting bigger and more popular. Clods are still ok, but out of date. 2.2 comp crawling is the biggest class right now, with many sub classes as far as I understand. Check out the Losi night crawler if you wanna jump right in, or the Losi comp crawler if you wanna build a very capable rid. Also, jump over to rccrawler.com they have the biggest community of just crawlers, with tons of info and builds on tons of platforms. The crawling forum here is not overly active.