Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Crawler Room
Spend MY $$$ !!! >

Spend MY $$$ !!!

Spend MY $$$ !!!

Old 03-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well I went ahead and purchased a Mini Crawler (already hopped it up) and a Sepktrum DX3.0 radio. BND to the crawler was really simple. Its a good radio. It has too many features for my noob azz! Binding it and installing the rec to the Slash was easy breezy too.

I purchased it all on A Main and the service has been great. SInce I live in NorCal it only takes like 2 days to get to me from their Chico warehouse. They are great to deal with and have good customer service.

Last edited by el_Fernando; 03-30-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Jstall7543 View Post
Weird, I've had no problems with Ckrc, I've placed a bunch of orders there. I also like the crawler store. He was probebly rude because you wanted a venom crawler! What did you want next day air? It's expensive!
I did not ask for next day air, and what does it matter how a cust. is treated by what brand they are buying. All cust. should be treated with respect if you want to keep people comming back. Maybe the guy was having a bad day or something, but he shouldnt take it out on the guy wanting to buy his product. I now have a venom crawler and a ax10. So dont knock someone because what they are running. The whole point of running these rc crawlers is to have fun. So please dont look down your nose at anyone because of what brand they are running, we are all ate up with this stuff.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by el_Fernando View Post
Well I went ahead and purchased a Mini Cralwer (already hopped it up) and a Sepktrum DX3.0 radio. BND to the crawler was really simple. Its a good radio. It has too many features for my noob azz! Binding it and installing the rec to the Slash was easy breezy too.

I purchased it all on A Main and the service has been great. SInce I live in NorCal it only takes like 2 days to get to me from their Chico warehouse. They are great to deal with and have good customer service.
Congrats and happy crawling.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by big rev View Post
Dont order anything from ckrc hobbies. I tried to place an order today and the guy i talked to was totally rude and since i wasnt spending over 300.00 he wanted to rape me by charging 40.00 in shipping to send a venum crawler from nv. to ks.. I will be spending my money elseware. I HOPE they get there act to geather it would be nice to have shop options. sorry about the rant on your thread, but i was trying to save you from the rude sob that i tried to deal with.
CKRC is starting to get a bad reputation. You can see this on the crawler forums that don't censor it. You don't always get what you pay for and many people have found their customer service is lacking and the people are often rude.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Yea they lost out because now i have a venum creeper and a ax10, its amaizing how fast these crawlers multiply. I guess i should keep them apart, no telling what offspring they might produce.lol
Old 03-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i just purchased a creeper after doing ALOT of research and its indiffernt not many people around here run them. everyone has the axial wich is really the same thing i will get it in friday and im sure i will be pleased with it.... happy crawling and just remeber to have FUN.....
Old 04-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

If it were my crawler i would go with the M11, WAY better radio in my honest opinion