scale wk

Old 02-15-2010, 05:11 AM

Default scale wk

does any body have a scale wk? Iam trying to build one looking 4 tips.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Yeh hi...I've just finished a Wheely King 1.9 Scale.The pics are in....wgn_white...."i need help building my scaler"

Cheers
Scott
Old 02-16-2010, 02:30 PM

Default 2.2 SCALE WK

Does any body have a 2.2 scale wk
Old 02-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Yeh thanks for ignoring my post mate !!!!!
There are three classes......outlaw....2.2 trial......1.9 Scale.
Which one are you trying to attemp......Oh 2.2 scale...there is no class for this.
The 1.9 Scale Wheely King that i was trying to show you how to build by my pics ...is the closest you are going to get to,,,,,2.2 scale WK. All you would have to do is fit 2.2 wheels to it. Maybe you need to listen...if you are going to ask the Question !!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:08 AM

sorry about that for some reason i accidently reposted that . did not mean to.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have a WK with the TCS crawlers X trail chassis. I used the stock axial links. I did have to make a new skid. I mounted the tranny sideways with a clocked motor plate. Running shocks in droop. Chassis mounted servo.

You can basically build one however you want. I built this chassis out of delrin to fit this body on.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by beno3 View Post
Which one are you trying to attemp......Oh 2.2 scale...there is no class for this.
The 1.9 Scale Wheely King that i was trying to show you how to build by my pics ...is the closest you are going to get to,,,,,2.2 scale WK. All you would have to do is fit 2.2 wheels to it. Maybe you need to listen...if you are going to ask the Question !!!!!

Maybe you need to go somewhere else if your gonna be a prick.
With responses like that its no wonder they ignore you!!

There is a 2.2 scaler class over here.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:51 PM

Dude that is one hot body man.So you can build one about any way u want to?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by trail rider View Post
Dude that is one hot body man.So you can build one about any way u want to?
Pretty much!! I built the X trail chassis one for my son and the Jeep JK body for me.
I even run a Wk for my competition rig. I have a handful of top 3 finishes with this rig.Even a first at one comp.
Point being the WK can be a very capable rig!!
Comp King.

Finished JK.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=beno3;7009469]Yeh hi...I've just finished a Wheely King 1.9 Scale.The pics are in....wgn_white...."i need help building my scaler"

Yeh hi...you may need to pull your head in Rottenbelly,as you can see from the above....i did answer trailrider nicely with the first post. When people such as Trailrider ignores help...yes i do get annoyed,thus my responce witch i thought was'nt to harsh. Also people such as your self who do not read posts correctly.....annoy me aswell,,////////"I hope this post is'nt to harsh for you"....maybe go & lie down for a while.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

[QUOTE=beno3;7036612]
Yeh hi...I've just finished a Wheely King 1.9 Scale.The pics are in....wgn_white...."i need help building my scaler"

Yeh hi...you may need to pull your head in Rottenbelly,as you can see from the above....i did answer trailrider nicely with the first post. When people such as Trailrider ignores help...yes i do get annoyed,thus my responce witch i thought was'nt to harsh. Also people such as your self who do not read posts correctly.....annoy me aswell,,////////"I hope this post is'nt to harsh for you"....maybe go & lie down for a while.

I read nothing incorrectly. If you get annoyed that easy and want to bash someone for ignoring you then maybe you shouldnt post. Maybe he didn't understand your post. That's not ignoring you that's misunderstanding.
My point is if your not here to help, don't post up at all.
Your comments annoyed me. Plus your information on 2.2 scale rigs were a little off. Most forums that i have been on DO have 2.2 scale section.
Even in the scale national over here are allowed 2.2 rigs.

That is all. Thank you.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi......there you go again "Annoy" where did i say i want to punch someone...again you are not reading the post correctly are you ?
The first post i posted...was clear as a bell,

"Yeh hi...I've just finished a Wheely King 1.9 Scale.The pics are in....wgn_white...."i need help building my scaler"

My post "above" is only in my opinion is clear & precise...and there was no need to completly ignore it as Trailrider did. As the thread went on he did apologies for "ignoring" my post.Which i was then going to say no prob trailrider...but someone then interupted the thread with...umm oh yes "utter crap".
As for being wrong about 2.2 scale....we do not have that class hear in this country, so that was all i was refering to.I did not know you guys have that class.....sorry.

"your point" in relation to "not helping"......Excuse me As above in my first post, i did think i was helping by showing my build to Trailrider.Not anywhere was i not being helpfull....so in future please read the posts to understand them.

No no....Thankyou
Old 02-22-2010, 04:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi......there you go again "Annoy" where did i say i want to punch someone...again you are not reading the post correctly are you ?
The first post i posted...was clear as a bell,

"Yeh hi...I've just finished a Wheely King 1.9 Scale.The pics are in....wgn_white...."i need help building my scaler"

My post "above" is only in my opinion is clear & precise...and there was no need to completly ignore it as Trailrider did. As the thread went on he did apologies for "ignoring" my post.Which i was then going to say no prob trailrider...but someone then interupted the thread with...umm oh yes "utter crap".
As for being wrong about 2.2 scale....we do not have that class hear in this country, so that was all i was refering to.I did not know you guys have that class.....sorry.

"your point" in relation to "not helping"......Excuse me As above in my first post, i did think i was helping by showing my build to Trailrider.Not anywhere was i not being helpfull....so in future please read the posts to understand them.

No no....Thankyou
Man you're the one who cant read!!!! It right in black and white in the above post.

I didn't say you wanted to punch someone. I said bash which again refers to talking down to someone with snide comments. You yourself said you were annoyed.

And you are not being helful at all when you tell someone they are not listening and ignoring your post.
If you are going to get annoyed everytime someone" ignores " your post you shouldnt be on the forums. It happens all the time.
Just like i am going to do any of your post from now on.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Rottenbelly View Post
Man you're the one who cant read!!!! It right in black and white in the above post.

I didn't say you wanted to punch someone. I said bash which again refers to talking down to someone with snide comments. You yourself said you were annoyed.

And you are not being helful at all when you tell someone they are not listening and ignoring your post.
If you are going to get annoyed everytime someone" ignores " your post you shouldnt be on the forums. It happens all the time.
Just like i am going to do any of your post from now on.
What happens all the time is people like yourself barge in a thread....don't read post properly and show of all your hardware,tell them how good you are and don't give any helpfull hints on how to build a scale crawler. At least i gave him some info on how to build a scale rig with my step by step pics.
Oh and i know you are going to read this post...as you can't help yourself,in arguing about absolutly nothing...except bagging me out.

Have a good life...or get one.....cya
Old 03-27-2010, 12:01 PM

i am working and still trying to customize

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.