Product reviews?

Old 08-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Product reviews?

I am really trying to get a digital copy of the RDX review in the April (#113) issue of Xtreme RC Cars, Xray posts their pasts reviews on their website. Can anyone scan or fax or point me to a digital copy of this review? I am really on the fence between these two cars and tend to agree with XRC's reviews. Thanks!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

I really wish a representative would have taken the time to answer this. Xray posts their reviews on their website and being able to read the reviews played a very large role in my decision to purchase their product.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by jamescam
I really wish a representative would have taken the time to answer this. Xray posts their reviews on their website and being able to read the reviews played a very large role in my decision to purchase their product.
James......... We posted the review snipets like Xray does on our page the same day you asked about it. There is a better review in a past issue of Xtreme R/C. Magazine reviews are helpful but are not always the best option, just provides additional information.

Creating the PDF files takes some time but we will add them. We do our best to stay on top of questions on the net.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Tech Elite

To be fair I did notice you posted the snipets the day I asked and I was impressed. Question, do you plan on adding any US distributors? When I was looking for your product in my LHS I had no luck and when I asked why they said you sell direct and it is just easier for them to purchase all their products through one source.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

www.speedtechrc.com has most parts but right now they are waiting for there shipment...they say next week and they should have it back up to snuff.
If you are on the east coast I know that www.allstarhobbies.com has parts as well.
Hope this helps,
-Shookie <><
To be fair I did notice you posted the snipets the day I asked and I was impressed. Question, do you plan on adding any US distributors? When I was looking for your product in my LHS I had no luck and when I asked why they said you sell direct and it is just easier for them to purchase all their products through one source.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Company Representative

James......

Well, we have HRP currently which is a large distributor. Getting into Great Plane or Horizon is tough and we have been talking with them to see what can be done. We wish it happened overnight but it doesn't.

Your LHS can be setup as a dealer directly with us to get items. We typically ship the same day depending on when it is received. To limit the purchasing to one place may be easier, but you don't have access to everything which might not be good in the long run. Horizon has exclusives on a lot as well as Great Planes. It goes both ways.

We are currently scanning RDX articles along with the Mini Assassin review. Although it is a little late we are always trying to improve our resources for the customers. Thanks for your input. Perhaps in the future you will move into an RDX.

BTW........ Xray kits and parts must be purchased directly as there is no Distributors that are able to carry it.

Last edited by CorallyUSA; 08-12-2005 at 08:53 AM.