Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Company/Manufacturer Forums > Corally Product & Tech Forum
Corally 1/10 Scale Pan Car: C10X PRO & CCT >

Corally 1/10 Scale Pan Car: C10X PRO & CCT

Corally 1/10 Scale Pan Car: C10X PRO & CCT

Old 10-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Corally 1/10 Scale Pan Car: C10X PRO & CCT

1/10 scale Pan Car is catching fire here in south Florida and abroad. Racers are trying to buy Corally C10X pros and CCT's but Corally seems to be short on them. Please don't discontinue the kits. Lots of interest still on these great kits. Would love to hear from Corally techs concerning the future of the Corally 1/10 scale pan car lines, new products, versions, improvements, tips, etc...
Old 10-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The last I heard the C10X was going to stay in the EURO market. The CCT is a very underated car that can do many things for little money. I would not think they would drop it now that Tamiya has the F103GT for competition with it. It's just that 2wd touring just can't seem to catch on here.The F1 is a class act though that with a touring body makes it a land missle against the heavy 4wd cars. Of course running an F1 as anything else is a no-no to many diehards for that class, myself included. Just remember what that basketball player said though, "cheat if you have to just WIN baby!"
Old 10-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Got an e-mail from Corally customer service yesterday. They state that within this week, Stormerhobbies is supposed to get a nice shipment of them in, and should have them in stock this week.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Default Corally CCT

Why is it labeled "entry level"...the C10X is looks very much like it. They are both made out of fiberglass it seems, they share the same front suspension system, the rear is the same, same diff, same rear "suspension" etc. The only difference is that the C10X is wider chassis, longer rear axle, slightly different battery layout...the CCT is just the narrow version of it. But it seems just as good as the C10X "pro"...so why the denigration?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:41 PM
ACL
Tech Rookie

I recently purchased a CCT directly from Corally and I love the car. The price was low and the car handles very well. I don't compete but the car is stable enough to handle high speeds and fast enough to hang in there with the nitro cars my friends own. I'm running a koyosho Atom Smasher 12 turn motor with a vintage Novak Tempest Pro speed controller and a 3000 mAh pack. It makes for a very fast car. Since we going flat out in a very large lot I run a 200mm Supra body with a wing to aid in stability. I think it is great car. Easy to work on too. My only gripe is the "long" pinion gear you must use that only Corally seems to carry.

Last edited by ACL; 11-06-2006 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I run the C10x at our local club and in the midst of 20 associated cars it's the only one and I love it. easy to work on and Corally still has the best diffs in the business. I just bought the Mamba max 7600 and put it in, it was already scary fast but this I expect should be SICK. As for the long Corally Pinions They are great pinions and work great but I have been able to use any Pinon in the car they just mount on the end of the shaft.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:44 AM
ACL
Tech Rookie

AHH yes you are correct. You can mount any pinion on the end of the shaft. I had a problem with the diameter of the average pinion. I did not have enough clearance to mount a standard size pinion on the motor even with the motor adjusted all the way to the left. I guess I'll have to stick with small diameter pinions. I raced cars in the 80's and early 90's so It's like I'm starting over again
I used to run a Koyosho Shadow buggy and a RC 10 with the ugly green mechanical speed controller. (lol)
Old 11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Regarding C10X kits..........

CorallyUSA has 2 left in stock. These are the last two available anywhere, besides what Stormer Hobbies and Larry's Performance has in stock. Larry's actually has one C10X kit.

Once these are gone there will be no more kits for us to order and import. They will no longer be sold in the US or overseas for the Euro market. They do not have plans to make parts to complete kits for them.

We will still have parts, just not kits.

Jeff
Old 11-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Regarding C10X kits..........

CorallyUSA has 2 left in stock. These are the last two available anywhere, besides what Stormer Hobbies and Larry's Performance has in stock. Larry's actually has one C10X kit.

Once these are gone there will be no more kits for us to order and import. They will no longer be sold in the US or overseas for the Euro market. They do not have plans to make parts to complete kits for them.

We will still have parts, just not kits.

Jeff

BOOOOOOOO
Old 11-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by subman
BOOOOOOOO
You can send requests to [email protected] to continue the car.

Jeff
Old 04-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)

Hi everyone,

I have recently purchased a Corally C10X and I want to get high speeds out of it. I want to run a Epic 10X2 however I don't know what are the best gears to use for high speeds.

What gears should I use???

Pinion? (Teeth)
Spur Gear? (Teeth, Pitch)

Kind regards, Paul
Old 04-05-2007, 05:30 AM
TOJ
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default CCT & C10X question

Hi Everyone,

I'm also planning to find a CCT or C10X for myself but priority is CCT so I can use Touring Car Body. Are both cars use same type of Wheel mount? are they same as 1/10 touring cars tire mounts? I ask this is because I plan to use Touring Car Wheel/Tire on it because it's more available here. Tamiya's F103GT uses Touring Car Tires so I'm wondering if the CCT is same.

Hello Paul73rc , is CCT or C10X easy to find in Australia? Can you give me some store names or better their website so I can order on-line. Thanks