Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Commercial Marketplace
Precisionrc.com, WARNING!!!!! >

Precisionrc.com, WARNING!!!!!

Precisionrc.com, WARNING!!!!!

Old 04-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Precisionrc.com, WARNING!!!!!

Just to share to all RC brothers, ive placed an order from precision since January 2010 but stil have not received items as at today. In my account, progress of shipping stated "PROCESSING". Emailed James in February, he say he will sort out asap as February was Chinese New Year season and apologised. Thereafter, Ive emailed him i think a total of 5 times BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL. Also emailed to [email protected] also TO NO AVAIL. Definately would not trade again!! Beware my fellow rc brothers
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

You are not alone....many of the forumers also fell into their trap....last time I was going to order from them too....after reading many of posts from this forum I decided not to.... there are a few threads about them here....
Old 04-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

maybe its time to have a "commercial" feedback forum? similar to trader feedback.. but for hobby shops?

[shameless plug] hit up Jeff at www.speedtechrc.com im sure he can get whatever you need. [/end shameless plug]
Old 04-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Tech Regular

yes i agree... but unfortunately there arent any link of feedback towards their website. I do not want to hurt/damage their reputation intentionally but i think their gesture of trading is just too unbearable. They received my emails and complaint for sure, since they have replied me once, but thereafter, TOTAL IGNORANCE. Hope such bad luck wont hit my other RC brothers!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Typical that almost all warnings of HK online stores are about orders from te US. In Europe you hear little or no complaints about HK online stores. I have ordered several times from precisionRC and had no problems ever.

My opinion, it is easy to say something bad about a company and news like that will be read more times than the orders that went well and without any problems. Offcoarse it is sad that your order didn't go well and I hope for you that it will turn out fine but there are a lot of orders that have no problems at all so...
Old 04-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joost K.
Typical that almost all warnings of HK online stores are about orders from te US. In Europe you hear little or no complaints about HK online stores. I have ordered several times from precisionRC and had no problems ever.

My opinion, it is easy to say something bad about a company and news like that will be read more times than the orders that went well and without any problems. Offcoarse it is sad that your order didn't go well and I hope for you that it will turn out fine but there are a lot of orders that have no problems at all so...

Like me? I am form europe and have a case with him from june last year, I even have a tread on here about him, he have promised me to sendother items to the value he owes me and even re-funds since september-october last year...
DO NOT USE this shop I have resived many PM`s from people who have trouble with this guy..

Christian
Old 04-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Tech Elite

I also had problems with them. I sent them 100 emails asking them to fix the problem every day till they responded. Finally got it after 3 months
Old 04-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joost K.

I would venture a guess that that OP doesn't give a flyin $#!t how many orders went well as it is HIS order that is lost in the HK abyss. Even if EVERY order but his went perfect I'm sure he would still be mad and IMO would have just cause to air his laundry here or anywhere else he chooses.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My first and my last order was about some rare JAAD items... I finally got them after three months of no-mail-answer...

The order was also incomplete! Some parts were missing but I think I can just forget about them...

Thie shop is a p.o.c!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just to add my 2cents,
I have dealt with them in the past, but recently got burnt, order took 3 months to arrrive, with many emails from my side to get something going, order was for a 13.5 brushless motor, when it finally arrived it was a 10.5!! Sent a complaint to James, never got a respons, had to sell the motor at a loss and order new from somewhere else!
Old 05-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

late reply to this, but maybe they dont register their mail witch does take 30-90 days to arrive
Old 05-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Happened to me also... James got me for 60 bux. I posted a thread here with the emails telling me he was going to refund my money, 6 months went by never got a cent. And I emailed the crap out of him. I even posted on every RC forum around and sent him the links to each thread.

Could have been worst, I almost ordered a kit.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Just a thought, quit ordering crap from CHINA! Buy locally, or from a company that is truely reputable. Pay a little extra and get customer service, complete orders, items shipped on time, correctly and if they come wrong, you can actually get it corrected in a timely manner.

Not complaining to the OP or anyone else, just out loud, but I hear of so, so, so many complaints of pepole trying to save a buck so they buy something from china, get it, its crap, takes for ever to get shipped, no customer service.

You end up paying more in the long run any way, trying to get it corrected, replaced, or rebought. Ultimately you get what you pay for.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OG RC 10T
Just a thought, quit ordering crap from CHINA!
!@#$%^&*(
Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OG RC 10T
Just a thought, quit ordering crap from CHINA! Buy locally, or from a company that is truely reputable. Pay a little extra and get customer service, complete orders, items shipped on time, correctly and if they come wrong, you can actually get it corrected in a timely manner.

Not complaining to the OP or anyone else, just out loud, but I hear of so, so, so many complaints of pepole trying to save a buck so they buy something from china, get it, its crap, takes for ever to get shipped, no customer service.

You end up paying more in the long run any way, trying to get it corrected, replaced, or rebought. Ultimately you get what you pay for.
I'd like to agree with you, but I've had some pretty rough deals here with MAJOR shops/manufacturers. I'm starting to remember why I got out of the hobby the first time, years ago. The only American company that's treated me right so far is Traxxas. Go figure I'm about ready to deal ONLY with Japanese companies.

To the OP, thank you for warning me, I had considered some of their products, and now I know better

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.