Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Commercial Marketplace
Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more! >

Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more!

Like Tree27Likes

Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more!

Old 04-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

The end of the carpet season is upon us. Which means that are working on getting a new order around for tungsten alloy screws! Inertia's tungsten alloy screws are an easy way to increase corner speed and make you turn faster/easier to drive laps!
These screws take a fair amount of time to manufacture properly, and to our tolerances. The pre-order is available online for all our m3, 4-40, and screw kits. We will be offering these screws in 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm in m3 thread, as well as 1/4 and 3/8" in 4-40 thread. These screws feature a proprietary tungsten alloy that makes them durable and stand the test of time.
The m3 screws will have a 2mm hex, and the 4-40 screws a 1/16" hex. These are hands down the BEST screws I have ever used/seen (and believe me I've seen plenty of screws). These are the best because of the tolerances in place on the :hex, the threads, as well as the weight of each screw.
Each screw is about 200% heavier than a steel screw, allowing you to place the weight as low as possible(the best place). These screws are $6 each. My screws have been going for over 2 seasons now, and they are still holding strong! I've used the same screws through many many rebuilds, switching chassis's and brands.
Get your pre-order in now at donathenrc.com or message us(here or social media) to get it started! We hope to have these in stock at the latest by September of this year.

Old 04-13-2021, 05:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

This looks new?!

Marcos.J likes this.