Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Commercial Marketplace
Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more! >

Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more!

Like Tree22Likes

Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more!

Old 08-21-2020, 07:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Received my leads the other day, awesome quality! Super pumped about it! Canít post a picture yet but they are awesome! Haha
RazorRC likes this.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

We have reached our 4500 page like benchmark! Which means we will be giving away a custom DRC product, shipped anywhere in the world for FREE!

Comment on our live video before it ends at 9:30 EST on our Facebook page, to enter to win. https://www.facebook.com/Donathenrcracingproducts
Old 09-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

We recently launched our 2s-6s balance charge leads, in replacement of our: 3s,6s, and multi-cell balance charge leads. They have all of the customized and durability features you come to expect from DRC.
Choice of:
20+ sheathing colors
9 heat shrink colors
custom heat shrink
battery connector
charger connector
length
wire awg
and more options!!! Check them out at =AT2lB4aaA-8J2yUgDmoKaqAFpvSyk8XAAv5vAkKIrzVftDwNA22Bqj_yh8r5 XVUq6_b9DxbYGP_txEeJFJNkYCY6AvTgbctNtQSvwsUQh5PTpP 9ZcVL7Kl4cA6OAXYOcnYFMQT2AZl0MYVJ8GBEjP7yVLPp_N5ue 1ZxotH-ftG1HDlhDG2te0JTCn54YDdQ]donathenrc.com or message us!