Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Commercial Marketplace
Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more! >

Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more!

Like Tree17Likes

Donathen RC Custom Made Products: Charge leads, power supply cables, and more!

Old 07-03-2019, 05:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Some new diagrams to make ordering products from us easier! More to come soon, these are already up on our website donathenrc.com
Old 07-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Is there anything you can do about the shipping costs to Belgium? 36 dollar shipping for a single 37 dollar 4s charge lead is a bit steep imo. (I will have to pay import duties + taxes on top of the item price + shipping costs, so it will add up very quickly. Unless when value is kept below 23 dollars or something, than it's free of import duties and tax).

The options for 4s charge leads are rather minimal.
RC Concept has a nice looking one, with some great adapter pieces you can't find anywhere else, but that thing keeps giving error messages in both an Icharger and an ISDT q6 when trying to connect Intellect 4s Lipo;s . Faulty design in the charge lead I think.
Maclan has one for both 2s and 4s, but if I only use if for 4s, the 2s balance leads are not so neat.
Ruddog has a 4s charge lead, but thats a bunch of loose wires only kept together by 2 small pieces of heatshrink.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by vsral View Post
Is there anything you can do about the shipping costs to Belgium? 36 dollar shipping for a single 37 dollar 4s charge lead is a bit steep imo. (I will have to pay import duties + taxes on top of the item price + shipping costs, so it will add up very quickly. Unless when value is kept below 23 dollars or something, than it's free of import duties and tax).

The options for 4s charge leads are rather minimal.
RC Concept has a nice looking one, with some great adapter pieces you can't find anywhere else, but that thing keeps giving error messages in both an Icharger and an ISDT q6 when trying to connect Intellect 4s Lipo;s . Faulty design in the charge lead I think.
Maclan has one for both 2s and 4s, but if I only use if for 4s, the 2s balance leads are not so neat.
Ruddog has a 4s charge lead, but thats a bunch of loose wires only kept together by 2 small pieces of heatshrink.
Hello VSRAL, I am trying to get the website updated, and part of that is the international shipping pricing. I am not very good working on the website, if you would like we can go about this 2 ways. You can either order the lead, and I will refund you the excessive shipping cost, or you can contact us directly and I can send you a paypal invoice with the correct shipping amount (for one lead, it should be about $16 shipping, depending on the weight). The lead cost depends on what you ordering, so if its longer than 24", custom printed heat shrink, wolf style, or needs to be the type of lead that plugs into the 4s pack (either type), these all take longer to make and are why they cost extra.

If you order just a regular style charge lead that is 4s, and your pack has an output for the balance extension, they cost $25 (same as other top brands on a-main). These are made to order, by a smaller RC company(DRC). These are NOT made in China, the quality speaks for itself, the shipping cost is something that we are working on. Sorry for the issue, and thank you for the inquiry!
Old 07-16-2019, 07:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys after the recent poll we decided to take pre order for our 2s-6s balance charge lead. This is on sale for the pre order at $38 each, the normal price will be $45 each. We will need to reach 50 total leads to order this product. The pre order will be open for about 2 months in which case if we do not reach that goal we will refund the money for the pre orders. However when we do reach our goal we will keep everyone update on social media/the product page on the website. Here is the link, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

https://www.donathenrc.com/…/Char…/2s-6s-balance-charge-lead
Old 08-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Check out these new phone charge leads!

https://www.liverc.com/news/new_prod...f-Sqw5-QrOdHsI
Old 08-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys we have reached our latest milestone, 3300 page likes! Please read this post for how to qualify to win a FREE Customized Charge lead.

Like our Facebook Page, Share this post, and comment a friends name. That is it, those 3 things qualify you for a the giveaway.

The giveaway will take place on Facebook at 9pm EST on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Donathenrcracingproducts/)

Old 08-09-2019, 06:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Check these out!!!

https://www.liverc.com/news/new_prod...P1kAnreQTdoTK8
Old 08-13-2019, 05:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Get them while they're hot!!! We have 10-25% off many of your favorite DRC products, and also have free shipping on orders over $60, with the coupon code "Shipping".

Check them out at donathenrc.com or message us for any questions/orders.
Old 08-20-2019, 05:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Don't miss out our giveaway tonight at 9pm EST!!!