Search

Colorado RC Outlaws.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Colorado RC Outlaws.

We are taking RC racing to a new level.
Sid The RC Guy is starting a RC Outlaw series for those that think they are fast.
We are doing two top ten list. For more info please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/461467990666908/
Old 05-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Tech Regular

Colorado RC Outlaw Series
I take 100% percent responsibility for any personal and property damage that me and my cars may cause. I understand that if any of my cars catch fire in any way that they will be sprayed with a fire extinguisher. I take full responsibility for any one in my care under the age of 18 that may be spectating or racing. As a spectator or racer I do not hold the race director responsible for any lost, stolen or damages done to personal property.

Race class are as follow.
Street Car – Any rc car that is powered by electric power ONLY. No battery power exceeding 2 Cell.
Straight Axle Car – Any car that is a solid axel car. Elteric powered only. 2cell or 3cell battery limit.
Unlimited – Run what ever you want. NO NITRO OR GAS

Fees
There is a one time fee of $20 to enter the series. You have to have this paid in full in order to race. This fee will cover you for the full series. ALL FEES TO BE PAID IN FULL AT EVENT INCULDING CALL OUTS.
Call out Fees
First call out is $6 per race day
Second and up call out is $3 per race day
Over all purse will be spit at the end of the session between 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a percentage to a charity that will be chosen by the over all number one person.

First race of the session is as follows. Each class will do a double eliminations race. Top 10 cars will be established and the 11 car will get the chance to take on number 10 to change things up. After 10 and 11 run we will do a full round of call outs. 10v9 8v7 6v5 4v3 2v1.
All events after that will run as follows. Top Ten call outs 10v9 8v7 6v5 4v3 2v1. All new racers and people that are not on the list will do double elimantion bracket. Then when number one of that group is determined they are now number 11. We will race 11v10 to see if they make the list and keep running call outs 9v8 7v6 5v4 3v2 2v1. The last round of the day will be 10v9 winner v8 Wv7 and so on up the list.

The last event of the session will be a BBQ/Race/Raffle.NO new racers can join in the last race. We will run every thing like normally. Except the last run. The number one car and the number two car will do a best two out of three race to determine the top driver and car. At the end of the event we will raffle off all prizes that have been given to us by our sponsors.

Once you have paid your one time fee you will racier at the last event a raffle ticket for every time you raced at an event no matter what position you were in.

If you are caught cheating you will be eliminated from the series.
Once you have paid your fees or call outs there are NO refunds.

If your car breaks and you cant race your call out. Two people that are not on your team need to both agree your car is broken beyond fixing. In this case you will lose that one call out and lock in the new position you are at after the call out. Example you are number 7 and 8 is calling you out but you broke the first round. You will take the lose and move to 8 but will lock it in and next round can not be called out. The next round if 9 wants to move up they skip you and challenge number 7 but have to pay two call out fees.

If you can not make a race. You can call in a one time lock in position that will let you hold your spot and not get called out. Use this wisely because it could come back and hurt you later if you use it for a wrong reason and then one day not be able to show up because of something you have no control over.

If you miss a race and don’t lock in or have used your one time. Every time you get called out you will drop a position. If you are 9 or 10 that means you could lose being on the list.

If you can not show up but some one else can run your car to hold your spot. They can not call any one out they are there just to defend your spot.

What ever car you start with you have to finish with. Example you start with a slash two wheel drive you cant come next race with a slash four wheel drive. You can change as in moding like stretching and low center of gravity chassis. It has to still be what you started with.

Last edited by sids90xj; 08-07-2015 at 05:32 AM.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Friday night the 29th it's going down at aurora mall. We will meet at Sears at 930 and start racing at 10. This is for the top ten list and I wil haveote than one track running in case you just want to have fun and practice.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

August 16th Sunday 12pm (HobbyTown Cenntinal PENDING)
August 29th Saturday 8pm (TBA)
September 12th (TBA)
September 25th (TBA)
October 11th Last race and BBQ (TBA)
Old 08-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

Race on the 29th
https://www.facebook.com/events/406083606249145/