Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Colorado Racing
JConcepts 1/8 Spring Nationals 2014 >

JConcepts 1/8 Spring Nationals 2014

JConcepts 1/8 Spring Nationals 2014

Old 05-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default JConcepts 1/8 Spring Nationals 2014

Anyone interested in going to a great out of town race and sharing some costs PM me. This race is during Memorial Day weekend so you don't have to miss too much work.

The race is fun. The track layout last year was awesome. High bite clay with minimal wear (super soft small pins - maybe bar codes). The track sloped down away from the driver's stand with lots of elevation changes. Not your average flat track with bumps. Indoor pitting with light and power. No canopy needed. The track is covered so no rain delays or cancellations. Friday open practice (until controlled practice starts later in the afternoon) get your track time in.

Ok, so the downside. It's the weekend after HTL's two-day annual race and the weekend before Burlington. So it may be too much racing for the average Joe. Boo-hoo.

Basically we're Looking for a 4th. We are three and need a fourth person to share driving and room cost. PM me if you're interested.

John